Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Glitch Discussion

Best Glitch Pokemon - Page 2

Re: Favourite Glitch pokemon (of the more famously known ones)

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-09-11 02:36:48

Perhaps a more comprehensive naming convention would be wise… something simple like RBY-216 for english version glitches.

Yeah. The problem with that, though, is getting other people to accept it - it would be kinda hard to force people to use names like "RB-255" instead of "Charizard 'M"

Posted by: rby4ever
Date: 2006-09-11 02:40:14
That's fine - Charizard M is actually a pretty comprehensive name. It's the lesser known ones such as "u 8", or "Female Symbol" that aren't all that memorable… and are downright awkward.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-09-11 02:42:14

That's fine - Charizard M is actually a pretty comprehensive name. It's the lesser known ones such as "u 8", or "Female Symbol" that aren't all that memorable… and are downright awkward.

yeah…

although if we named them like "RB-234" or w/e, they'd have to flip through every page to look for their glitch, seeing as how they probably know it by some other name

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2006-09-11 12:19:58
WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE ON ABOUT!!!!

1) I thought I made It so people could change there vote! (if it hasn't please make it so)
2) I will check the glitchdex first before adding any more glitches (I thought I have seen u 8 before!)
3) I have no idea what this RB-238 and stuff is about!
4) Anyone want more glitches!?
5) Is it actually C9?

I've decided ??? ??? will go around unconfirmed glitches

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-09-11 23:03:40
Yes, it's C9, and I changed u 8 to 8 and removed the ??? ???. Abwayax, why not put a list of a glitch's Pokemon different names in the GlitchDex?

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-09-11 23:18:50

ZOMG CHARIZRAD 'M PWNZOrZ!!111
Charizard M' is cool but IT TURNS ALL MY OTHER POKEMON INTO EVIL CHARIZARD SPRITE MINIONS!!! Oh well thats pwn-some…Also I CANT GET MINE TO GET LIKE..uhm strong cause some of mine are always fainted.My ogrinal one..is a level 1 or 0…i forget even though my Gameboy is right next to me..

Date: 2006-09-12 14:14:27
Why don't you buy my creator cheat in the Newo's shop in a black hole of death and make a perfect Charzard 'M for you! Or you can hate it for all eternity….Your choice!

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-09-12 16:55:46

Charizard M' is cool but IT TURNS ALL MY OTHER POKEMON INTO EVIL CHARIZARD SPRITE MINIONS!!! Oh well thats pwn-some…Also I CANT GET MINE TO GET LIKE..uhm strong cause some of mine are always fainted.My ogrinal one..is a level 1 or 0…i forget even though my Gameboy is right next to me..
Yeah, some of Charizard 'M's quirks are annoying, like it "Q-glitching" your Pok?mon when you don't want it to (when I first discovered the Q Glitch, I discovered it because a Charizard 'M had turned some of my best Pok?mon, including a Lv. 85 Venusaur, into Charizard 'Ms) and how it can't be healed by a Pok?mon Center. But the Q Glitch thing can be avoided if you're careful, and healing your Charizard 'M is easy enough if you use Missingno. to multiply a Full Restore. ;)

Date: 2006-09-12 17:50:57

Yeah, some of Charizard 'M's quirks are annoying, like it "Q-glitching" your Pok?mon when you don't want it to (when I first discovered the Q Glitch, I discovered it because a Charizard 'M had turned some of my best Pok?mon, including a Lv. 85 Venusaur, into Charizard 'Ms) and how it can't be healed by a Pok?mon Center. But the Q Glitch thing can be avoided if you're careful, and healing your Charizard 'M is easy enough if you use Missingno. to multiply a Full Restore. ;)
THANK YOU ACE! *angel healing type music* IM A HAPPY DUCK!
The thing is I cant find the pokemon that caused it because I cannot find my first/ogrinall CHARIZARd M!

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-09-12 19:31:59
Try hacking them back to normal with Gameshark.

Date: 2006-09-12 21:57:14

Try hacking them back to normal with Gameshark.
Good Idea! I will try that! Thx!

Date: 2006-09-27 12:50:05
Anyone else want to vote for ANY GLITCH POKEMON AT ALL!
I will add any that is needed!

The Best glitch EVER!!!!

Posted by: Glitch King Missingno.
Date: 2007-03-11 16:37:09
There are many Glitches in the world. Only 7 are in the poll, sow tell me which one  you think is honestly better then the others.

Re: The Best glitch EVER!!!!

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2007-03-13 15:18:35
I think charizard 'M and Q with there cloaking abilities.

Re: The Best glitch EVER!!!!

Posted by: rby4ever
Date: 2007-03-15 11:07:07
Not for nothing, but aren't the choices for that poll a little redundant? Q and CharM are about the same, same goes for 'M and MiNo.

I've grown to like CharM/Q a lot… hard to say no to a Pokemon that can essentially create the ultimate monster through splicing, no Gameshark required.