Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Glitch Discussion

Best Glitch Pokemon - Page 6

Re: Best Glitch Pokemon

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2007-09-16 17:59:47

I had a list of ?x10 variants somewhere, but it's outdated and probably incorrect.

Newo, how are you finding these variants? I tried to use ARCrypt to create GS codes for them, but no dice there. I was able to generate codes for RSE:387, 388, 389, and 390 though.

Are these Varaints different from others? I think they are since you generated the codes for these, did you find one in the wild though?

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-09-16 18:00:01
Nice! , Add them to the glitchdex! But wait…I thought Bad Egg had it's own hex…

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-09-16 18:20:06
What kinds of evoultions do these glitches have?

Date: 2007-09-16 18:33:06
They don't have any evolutions, I believe.

Date: 2007-09-17 19:26:03
No, I'm pretty sure he said some of them had evolutions. I'm just curious about what they evolve into :P

Date: 2007-09-17 19:29:01
Check the previous page, I don't think he said that they evolved, and if they did that would be pretty wierd.

Date: 2007-09-17 19:40:35

Bad Egg hasn't got a solid hex..I think. It shares Egg's.
And…Not really, They are all like this:

[attachimg1]

[attachimg2]

[attachimg3] <– Mentioned in my favourite glitch. (I liked it's tanned-ness and name)

…etc
All with unique names, stats, Colour pallets, genders, evolutions, types, attacks and level up styles

Besides, glitch Pokemon often do evolve. M becomes Kangaskhan if you level it up, many glitches become Rhydon when you first catch them (though I dunno if that counts as a evolution, more of an error trap), and I think there's a glitch that evolves into Clefairy and then immediately evolves into Nidoking afterward.

Date: 2007-09-17 20:10:27

Bad Egg hasn't got a solid hex..I think. It shares Egg's.
And…Not really, They are all like this:

[attachimg1]

[attachimg2]

[attachimg3] <– Mentioned in my favourite glitch. (I liked it's tanned-ness and name)

…etc
All with unique names, stats, Colour pallets, genders, evolutions, types, attacks and level up styles

Besides, glitch Pokemon often do evolve. M becomes Kangaskhan if you level it up, many glitches become Rhydon when you first catch them (though I dunno if that counts as a evolution, more of an error trap), and I think there's a glitch that evolves into Clefairy and then immediately evolves into Nidoking afterward.

lol my bad didn't see that, as to the thing that evolves into clafairy, I think that's M'.

Date: 2007-09-17 20:17:33
Oh yeah, M evolves into Clefairy too. I think there was some other glitch that evolves first into Clerfairy and then Nidoking though. Bah, I'm too lazy to look it up :P

Date: 2007-09-17 20:34:03
Yeah I only know that cause Newo mentioned that, and I barely got into glitches even though I have been here from a year, so I wouldn't know much lol, I'm too lazy to even know XD.

Date: 2007-09-17 20:39:08
My glitch hunting craze began a couple years back, during my second encounter w/ MissingNo (first time I didn't know about the HoF glitches and totally spazzed when I saw it). Nothing like just strolling down Cinnabar Beach and running into a Lv 132 Mewtwo XD. I've been picking up snippets of stuff since then.

Haven't done much of them, though. Mostly I've just read about them or watched them on youtube. Cool Ditto glitch is fun, though, espeically when the graphics have been screwed :P

Date: 2007-09-17 20:44:34

My glitch hunting craze began a couple years back, during my second encounter w/ MissingNo (first time I didn't know about the HoF glitches and totally spazzed when I saw it). Nothing like just strolling down Cinnabar Beach and running into a Lv 132 Mewtwo XD. I've been picking up snippets of stuff since then.

Haven't done much of them, though. Mostly I've just read about them or watched them on youtube. Cool Ditto glitch is fun, though, espeically when the graphics have been screwed :P

Ok well I don't really plan to look for glitches, and I couldn't find any either, I'll just discuss about what I know myself and yeah, also this is not related to the topic so if you wish go make another thread.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-09-17 21:29:21
Wait, are we talking about glitches in general or the ?x10 variants?

Glitches do have evolutions. [name=RB:000] and [name=Y:000] evolve into Kangaskhan at any level, and then into Clefairy at (I think) level 128. [name=RB:198] evolves into Clefairy and Nidoking.

Posted by: MissingNO. #1 Master
Date: 2007-09-18 01:57:29
And I once saw a G/S/C glitch evolve into Nidoran♂ around LV.8, but I can't remember which one!

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-09-18 15:32:35

Wait, are we talking about glitches in general or the ?x10 variants?

Glitches do have evolutions. [name=RB:000] and [name=Y:000] evolve into Kangaskhan at any level, and then into Clefairy at (I think) level 128. [name=RB:198] evolves into Clefairy and Nidoking.
Wait do you always name the glitches that way with images? Or does it work like smilies?