Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread - Page 6

Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2008-03-03 21:09:55
Wow, those lyrics are…pretty awesome, actually. Is there anywhere I can listen to the song itself, or is it just lyrics right now?

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-03-04 20:17:53
Like I said, I have downloaded the OST. If you search it there's a good chance you'll find it, but if I do I'll post the link. It's too big to attach.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-03-07 11:55:29
*spoilers*
When are they going to announce Mr. game and watch? It can't be on saturday, can it?

Date: 2008-03-07 19:38:16
Mr. Game and Watch has such a dudeish final smash! And it makes so much sense too!

Date: 2008-03-13 20:21:09
Because I'm bored and nobody wants to talk about the best game ever, here are the final smashes:
Mario - Mario Finale: Mario shoots three giant spinning streams of fire that are stronger if the opponents are farther to the other side Mario is on. From his ability to shoot fireballs.
Luigi - Negative Zone: In this, a portion of the screen turns green and gets all inverted, and everyone in it except for Luigi has uncontrollable taunting, flower on their head, falling asleep, and continous takage of damage. Then even just a light kick (taunt) will send 'em flying! From dunno what.
Peach - Peach Blossom: In this final smash everyone else falls asleep and a lot of peaches appear. So, while everyone's asleep, then you can eat peaches! :D From her name I guess :???:.
Bowser - Giga Bowser Transformation: Amazing! Bowser has transformed into Giga Bowser and the crowd goes wild! This is a rare sight to see folks! Now, Giga Bowser is plowing through opponents, with attacks multiplied threefold! Incredible! (from Giga Bowser in SSBM)
Donkey Kong - DK Bongos: Donkey Kong takes out his bongos, and plays them with the beats randomly either hitting opponents far away or giving them damage. From that game you control by playing the bongos (Donkey Konga I think).
Diddy Kong - Rocketbarrel Barrage: In this, Diddy Kong takes the rocketbarrels and the peanut cannon and can fly around, while shooting peanuts! ;) They actually do good damage! Original move, while making use of those two items.
Yoshi - Super Dragon: Yay! :D In this, Yoshi gets wings and can fly around and can shoot fireballs! :D Original move, and a cool one! ;D
Wario - Wario-Man: This is kind of similar to Bowser's final smash. Wario turns in to Wario-Man, where his attacks are multiplied in strength! Except he isn't invincible but he gets wicked fast! From a few Wario Ware games, he can turn into Wario-Man.
Link - Triforce Slash: In this, the Triforce traps one or more enemies and Link continually slashes like mad (seriously look at it :o) and then finishes with one that knocks dudes of the screen! Original move I think.
Zelda - Light Arrow:  :-X In this Zelda takes a wicked big arrow and before you know it it shoots at opponents with enough damage to pause the battle, and then they are mas o menos instantly killed.
Sheik - Same thing: Same thing (no it's still called Light Arrow smart alec)
Ganondorf - Beast Ganon: Ganondorf quickly transforms into Ganon, storms the field, and then goes back to his old position rather quickly. From his beast form, Ganon obviously.
Toon Link - Same thing as Link's: Same thing as Link's but the Triforce looks kinda different.
Man duuday there's a lot of them I'll do the rest later D:!

Date: 2008-03-17 21:02:49
Anyoy body want to brawl with me?

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-03-17 21:06:23

What's your code?

Date: 2008-03-17 21:12:33

What's your code?
Let me check
EDIT: It's 0903-2558-1700

User name:fivex.

Posted by: Kannoniswrong11
Date: 2008-03-18 16:31:30
=D
I GOT BRAWL I GOT BRAWL I GOT BRAWL!!
Battle me foos!I just need to post the FC and all.
I got it at around 12:00 AMon March 9th because I was like the 5th person in line. :D
We had a macarina contest to see who would be first in line :P
I suck at dancing.
I love the stage editor too. Im pretty good with Link,Pit,PKMN Trainer,Ike,Marth and…uh well it'll come back to me.
Im too lazy to get any of the supernew charaters.I dunno why tho.
WIFI IS AMAZING,but sometimes laggy.One time it like froze… :P DAMN YOU PEOPLE ACROSS THE US AND THE WEST COAST! XD *No Offense*

^_^
-SCf3

Date: 2008-03-18 23:13:26
It said I received something, but I didn't. O_o

Date: 2008-03-19 00:01:26
Sorry to double post but:
I survived for 9 minuets(exactly) against 3 lvl9 CPU Mr Game and watches. And and for about the last 3 of those minuets I had 999% damage!

Posted by: Kannoniswrong11
Date: 2008-03-19 14:47:58
Bah Im pretty good at brawl but normally on Wifi I use Zero Suit Samus for some reason :P
But  yeahhh :D
PM me for my FC Woot.
I can battle later today maybe…

Date: 2008-03-19 19:51:31

I survived for 9 minuets(exactly) against 3 lvl9 CPU Mr Game and watches. And and for about the last 3 of those minuets I had 999% damage!
Well, you seem to be very good at surviving.

Date: 2008-03-19 21:25:30

Well, you seem to be very good at surviving.
Yes I am.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Posted by: hypershadow12
Date: 2008-03-27 08:48:27
So, how is everyone liking SSBB? So far, I have all the characters, beat the SSE(on easy :P) and beat event mode. Working on All Star right now.How far are all of you? Wolf and Toon Link…That is AWESOME!Jigglypuff..NO. When I get Wi-Fi, let's Battle