Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread - Page 8

Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-06-12 17:03:55
^O_O Get a freeloader/zelda twilight princess. You can play other reigon games.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-12 17:05:49
I've been wanting to get that game, for ages only for GC, nothing else. And trying to track down Phantom Hourglass, on DS, over here.

Date: 2008-06-12 17:08:46
Twilight princess, I have for GC, but the one for wii can be used for homebrew.

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2008-06-13 21:45:41
Let's try to stick to the topic of the thread, please?

I'm having trouble finding all of the character trophies in SSE. You know, the ones that you have to pick up in the Subspace area to get all of the characters back? Any ideas on a guide to find them?

Posted by: Kannoniswrong11
Date: 2008-06-15 12:44:32

this is VERY DELAYED! but I unlocked sonic g+w and a coupla other secrets ^_^
i just need toon link now. <.<
Yeah, he's really hard to beat. Try going into the one forest level with link. There's a new door. I don't remember the name.
I actually need Wolf too XD
I really dont care about him tho,
just a FalcoFox repeat.

Date: 2008-06-15 16:13:31
Except that, he's more powerfull. Same with his FS.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2008-06-26 02:10:41
Good news everyone! Brawl's been released in Australia. Well, it's good news for me, anyway. [size=1]Or it would be if it wasn't for me not having a Wii yet :([/size]

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2008-06-26 16:53:38
just a FalcoFox repeat. I have heard that one before ::). But anyways, he is actually quite different than the others in some ways. However…he is just as annoying lol.

Posted by: crazysquid34
Date: 2009-01-18 19:10:20
my freind owns that game. I can tell you all the characters in that game. Oh about twilight, it is awesome in the beggening, but it gets really weird torwards the end!

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-11-14 21:56:20
I find the lack of Mewtwo in Brawl disturbing…. :'(
Hopefully he, and Roy return in the next Smash.
(Young Link was replaced, Pichu has no way in Hell at this point, and Doc, my Melee main, is destined to be an alt. costume…)

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-01-23 00:09:08

It would be wrong wow power leveling to dismiss this advice, as cheap wow gold not only is there practical evidence to back it up, in the form wow power leveling of the attitudes displayed by those aion powerleveling who are already successful, there is now also scientific evidence to back it up too, in aion powerleveling the form of the experiment discussed above, and also ones similar to it. What cheap aion power leveling more proof could you want? Anybody who is serious about aion power level actually achieving their goals, will know why these wishful fantasies went the way they did - the lack wow power leveling of a plan of action.

Shit. Not another one….