Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

SETTLE IT! In SMASH! (SSB4 thread) - Page 2

Re: SETTLE IT! In SMASH! (SSB4 thread)

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2014-10-24 23:35:16
ha HA!
I got my copy, and i am fucking happy. I came :  : this close to beating my friend, shulk mains, what can ya do. Still beat a lucario main though. [size=1pt]fuckin'scrub[/size]

So i'm maining megaman thanks to 2 weeks of endless practice on the demo, so i've mastered the art of poking.
Also megaman's grabs are just so… good. Seriously compared to wii fit trainer's or pacman's, hell they land more than mario's IMO.

Serebii confirmed mewtwo? Lol, more like the nintendo video did.

@Zowayix, in response to your penis question, i doubt it, they will monitor that shit, it's nintendo. I mean I had a 10 minute online ban for targeting a player with bowser side b's on "for fun" match. (suicide us both into oblivion. -20 score for both of us, thx nintendo, thought it was FOR FUN, but noooooo)
HOWEVER, penis stage within 1 minute of release. real talk.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2014-10-25 03:31:12
Oh shit for some reason I forgot about the Stage Builder. Yeah, someone's gonna make a penis as soon as the game is officially launched, they pay for it/receive their preorder at whatever shop, they race home to slam it into their Wii Us and then there will be speedruns to make the first penis stage. Heck, someone might even make a full-blown naked person.

Just had a thought after posting this: I live right across the road (very literally, though I'm slowed down by my apartment's doors and stairs) from a store which would be selling the game, I can run pretty fast or at least I like to think so, and I can navigate new menu structures pretty well. Am I the chosen one? Does the glory of having the first penis stage rest in my hands?

Oh right, the release dates aren't the same internationally. Shit. First penis stage in Australia, maybe.

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2014-10-28 21:17:21
SO YOU'RE DOING WELL ON SMASH RUN ARE YOU?

LET'S JUST SEE ABOUT THAT.

[img]http://www.kidicaruswiki.org/images/d/d2/Orne_artwork.png[/img]

Similarly:
>Enemy is an annoying piece of shit I don't recognize
>Look it up
>Oh how about that it's from Kid Icarus: Uprising

Gee willickers Sakurai I almost wanted to try Uprising.

Date: 2014-10-29 06:20:54
I'm officially never playing Smash Run ever because of those fucking things on top of every other form of bullshit possible. I don't give a shit if I have to shove a shit right into my fucking ass in order to get fucking custom parts in other ways.

Date: 2014-11-22 20:46:02
So Zowayix, how goes the cock stage construction?

Date: 2014-11-23 00:39:51

So Zowayix, how goes the cock stage construction?

WE DON'T HAVE IT IN AUSTRALIA YOU INSENSITIVE CLOD

Date: 2014-11-23 22:45:44
Ha ha ha, i enjoyed a boisterous 8 player brawl in the new smash bros. Oh what a dispute it was, we had a shulk pressing the button above the enter key on his keyboard, and a sonic who was fasting the fast, oh glorious me, right down to every little mac player jolt haymakering themselves off the stage every 4 seconds. This was quite the pinnacle of a chaotic conundrum.

Date: 2014-12-29 10:13:20
So I got my Peach amiibo the other day.

It's not even wearing underpants. Obviously it doesn't have a vagina or anything, just… nothing. What the fuck, Nintendo? Fuck you. Fuck you whoever is campaigning against women in video games having underwear.

[img]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/880/564/687.jpg[/img]

Date: 2015-04-28 17:44:09
*bump*

They say dark pit is so edgy that you can cut yourself just by looking at him

Date: 2015-04-28 19:29:17
[img]http://i.imgur.com/1fMqL0w.jpg[/img]

Date: 2015-04-28 20:10:39
[img]http://36.media.tumblr.com/16c7689dc28eba348e8a0db1c09471e1/tumblr_nbvdm37lf31qgzn9po1_500.png[/img]

Date: 2015-04-29 02:40:47
So does Mewtwo being purchasable by the normies mean that it gets custom moves now? Or that they realise that was kind of stupid to nerf him and he isn't still mediocre?

Date: 2015-05-13 20:05:59

normies

Stop.

But really, why wouldn't it get special moves? Also, saying nerfing him was stupid is pointless, since everyone returning from Brawl and Melee got nerfed hard.

Date: 2015-05-14 04:22:27

normies

Stop.

Normies normies normies normies normies normies normies normies normies normies.

But really, why wouldn't it get special moves? Also, saying nerfing him was stupid is pointless, since everyone returning from Brawl and Melee got nerfed hard.

Because apparently either Sakurai is lazier than he makes himself out to be or for some reason thought people didn't want them, and not quite the case because characters like Sheik, Luigi, Bowser, Sanic, Yoshi, and especially Ness got buffed in their return from the previous games. And it doesn't make sense to nerf, for example, his weight as not being able to KO Mewtwo easily was not a prevalent issue at any level of Melee play, nor was Shadow Ball dealing damage while charging.

Date: 2015-05-30 10:03:13
Mewtwo is one of the lighter characters, but that doesn't mean he's mediocre. His combo potential is just endless, and his air game is just insane. I mean this dude can dish out 25 percent with just down tilt to up smash. He get's ko'd pretty early but he's still a very good character. And shadow ball can't hurt when charging but also got buffed in that it can now be used as a recovery saving your second jump, side b, and up b for mix ups if they challenge you in the air. Also like yoshi he keeps his momentum when you cancel out his second jump to an attack, which makes his down air a reliable spike, his neutral air a great engage, forward air can combo with itself, and back air to make it safely on stage.

C tier at worst
but B tier at best

also i'm going to have to side with bert on this one.
stop with that word, it's ignorant.