Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

The Never-ending Predictions - Page 1

The Never-ending Predictions

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-10-17 17:27:50
Basically, this game will start with the year 2008, and I'll predict what will happen on it. Then the next poster predicts what will happen on the year 2009, and the next poster predicts 2010, so on.

Please try to make it at least a bit logical, but you can make it as morbid or funny as you wish.

Also, please make the game last forever. Don't wipe out the whole human race.

2008: SMF 2 is finally released, GCLF has been updated to it, and the new United States president, whose name is Michi Jackson and who is pretty crazy but with an amazing power to persuade, got elected. Still no women have become the president of America.

Re: The Never-ending Predictions

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2007-10-17 17:30:10
2009: An uneventful year. President Michi was shot and Vice President Longcat was sent to fill his place. GCLF has grown in size.

Date: 2007-10-17 17:33:42
2010: There is a conspiracy to kill President Longcat, because these people think only humans should be allowed to be President. The Abwayax.com IRC network strangely becomes one of the biggest IRC networks on the Internet.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-17 17:57:28
2011:President Longcat is assasinated by Dick Trickle. Trickle gets a pardon from the Vice President, Stewie Griffin. Stewie becomes the next US President, and the US prospers. It is discovered Longcat assassinated Michi and Trickle becomes a national hero. Dr. Zoidberg becomes the Vice President. GCLF has received an influx of spam hackers.

Date: 2007-10-17 18:25:28
2012: GCLF still has spam hacker problems. Somebody, a man who still lives with his parents, actually managed to build Megaman. Michi's son, Doug Jackson, decides to take over the world, aided by several million people he managed to persuade after hacking into Comcast's TV network.

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2007-10-17 19:29:11
in 2013, alcohol will be banned for people age 15 and older cause of the new government, and people are becoming mindless slaves to a new leader called Yuri. God will also appear and tell people what the reason for existence is, and who he really is.

Date: 2007-10-17 20:44:15
2014: A secret group called the Anti-Noob Ninjas appear, and a lot of stupid people have been killed by them. Yuri is in great danger.

Date: 2007-10-17 20:48:38
2015: Yuri flees back to Soviet Russia after being defeated by the Anti-Noob ninjas, and goes back to what he does best… killing kittens *shot* also, the anti-noob ninjas become a new government.

Date: 2007-10-17 20:54:14
2016: Because of the Anti-Noob Ninjas, there is a Idiot and Emo Holocaust. Megaman, who happens to disagree with them, goes on a mission to kill the leader.

Date: 2007-10-17 20:57:06
2017:Stewie Griffin, in a landslide election, wins the US Presidential election as Dr. Zoidberg is re-elected Vice President. Stewie defeated that crazy Yuri, who is trying to regain his former glory, in the election, 535 to 3. Yuri kills himself. GCLF is permanently shut down as I, with Missing? NO! s my manager, at the age of 24, begin my politcal career.

Again, sorry for so many posts today. I really am somewaht embarrassed.

Date: 2007-10-17 20:59:39

2017:Stewie Griffin, in a landslide election, wins the US Presidential election as Dr. Zoidberg is re-elected Vice President. Stewie defeated that crazy Yuri, who is trying to regain his former glory, in the election, 535 to 3. Yuri kills himself. GCLF is permanently shut down as I, with Missing? NO! s my manager, at the age of 24, begin my politcal career.

Again, sorry for so many posts today. I really am somewaht embarrassed.

Umm, there's no limit to how many posts you can make in a day. In fact, I would like it if you posted often.

Also, contradiction. The US doesn't exist anymore since it was taken over, and Stewie Griffin was already president.

Date: 2007-10-17 21:25:31
ima do 2018
in 2018: 3/4 of the world will be using Linux, and a man called Reltih will try to take over the world (read the name backwards)

Date: 2007-10-18 14:04:00
He got re-elected, and the US is now a group of small coral islands in the Pacific.

2019:Relitih begins a plan to kill certain religious members known as Hsiwej (Read backwards.) Relitih mysteriously moves to Uranus to continue Hsiwej genocide, leaving Stewie, the President of the tiny US, to begin his plot to take over the world.

Date: 2007-10-18 17:13:13
2020: Much of the world's population finally began wondering what the hell happened to Megaman, due to their ignorance, even though he died a few years ago. Computers with diamond processors are finally popular, but a man just managed to make the Infinity Machine, with infinite speeds, RAM, and hard disk space. The Anti-Noob Ninjas still have control of the world.

Date: 2007-10-18 17:23:16
2021: An epic year; a man, and not just any man, The Sataninic Evil Lord has taken full control of earth, and has reopened GCLF. The Evil Lord also wipes out half of the Anti-Noob ninjas.