Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

The Never-ending Predictions - Page 3

Re: The Never-ending Predictions

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-10-18 18:27:53
FART has control of Venus, Link has control of Earth 1, and Suiseiseki has control of Earth 2.

I'm planning a lot of weird things for this game.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-18 18:39:54
F. A. R. T. is going to prosper. I control F. A. R. T.

Actually, Newo has control of Venus. He is the leader of F. A. R. T., you know. Missing? NO! is his vice president, and I am his third-in-command. I will tell what happens on Venus.

2035: More killings occur on Earth 2. 13 million remain. Anything that does not pertain to Suiseiseki has been banned, including music, TV, and books. No more rock music. This world is dying.

Meanwhile, Earth 1 has 2 million and slowly growing. Venus has just over 1 million.
On Venus, Newo wants to find someway for the members of F. A. R. T. to enjoy themselves. He asks his VP Missing? NO! for help. Missing? NO! tells him they need to find inspiration in the Beatles. Secretary LedZeplin says they also need Led Zeppelin. LedZeplin also says they need an official sport. He suggests stock car racing. Soon, everyone in F. A. R. T. has Beatles albums and Led Zeppelin albums. They also have their very own stock car racing series, NSCRA (pronounced Nescra), that is hugely popular and races at 32 different tracks across Venus. All 47 drivers are members of F. A. R. T. Newo is pleased as Venus is thriving.

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2007-10-18 18:42:34
2036: Phrawger and Blaze attempt to revive Abwayax, but had to replace his heart with a monkey's. Failing to be completely human, a revived Abb kills himself. Blaze removes the heart of a nearby emo and replaces the monkey heart, successfully recreating Abwayax.

Date: 2007-10-18 18:47:22

Meanwhile, Earth 1 has 2 million and slowly growing.

A number higher than 45 million.

2037: Link watched 300 and became obsessed with Sparta. So he started the Cult of Spartans, which pretty much is a Satanic religion. Now, anyone who isn't in the Cult of Spartans gets their eardrums busted by the people who are in the cult yelling "THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Date: 2007-10-18 18:59:56
2038: Let's see what's going on on Venus.

F. A. R. T. held its first ever election. Newo was re-elected President. His former VP, Missing? NO! had run against him, but lost. He revealed himself to be an emo in disguise, madly in love with Suiseiseki. He leaves with 30,000 defecters and travels to Earth 2 to glomp with her. Newo's new Vice President is LedZeplin. NSCRA has grown from 31 races to 68 in 4 years. All F. A. R. T. members are Beatles fans and Led Zeppelin fans. Their population has grown from 1.1 million to 15 million. Many people sick of Earth 1 and Earth 2 have left to join F. A. R. T.

I'm currently trying to build Venus back up. They seem to be the only fairly normal ones left in this.

Date: 2007-10-18 19:03:31

I'm currently trying to build Venus back up. They seem to be the only fairly normal ones left in this.

You need a sense of humor.

2039: Souseiseki, who lives on Earth 1, makes her identity known. She is the twin sister of Suiseiseki, although surely not as perverted. Of course, since people keep debating her sex, nobody is obsessed with her.

Date: 2007-10-18 19:09:13
Well, it's not gonna matter anyway, since I'm preparing to leave these forums for good.

Date: 2007-10-18 19:32:24

Well, it's not gonna matter anyway, since I'm preparing to leave these forums for good.

-_-

Seriously, don't let a few comments lead you to becoming depressed. :\

Edit: Oh, you're leaving due to embarrassment.

Date: 2007-10-18 19:46:02
Actually, I'm going to stay for a little while longer, I'm just upset. I'll continue with Venus tomorrow.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-10-18 20:12:13

NUUUUUUUUUUUU! Don't leave me!

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-10-18 20:31:49
Relitih

Hitiler?

edit: it should be noted that Satanic-Nazi ZxCrystalm3l3onavi9777 is now Satanic-Nazi ZxCrystalm3l3onavi97773ad_connection. It says so on the Gammapedia.

Date: 2007-10-18 20:42:37
I'm not leaving, and, wasn't Satanic Nazi a joke?

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2007-10-18 21:43:39
2040: Axaj runs for president on Venus, leading to the age of the Earthean-Venusian war.

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2007-10-19 12:56:14
2041: Suiseiseki finds a time machine, and travels 1 year into the past and stops the Earthean-Venusian war from happining. But a new war is started on Earth 1 - The War of the Spartans vs. the Rebelion of Epic States.

Date: 2007-10-19 19:46:00
2042: 50% of the world are Satanic, and 25% of the world are Christian by that time. The streets are stained by blood, not because of emoness, but because of war.