Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

The Never-ending Predictions - Page 2

Re: The Never-ending Predictions

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-10-18 17:26:55
2022: A forest 11-year-old boy in green clothes got woken up by a fairy one morning in the year of 2022. The fairy manages to convince the boy to go kill Satanic-Nazi ZxCrystalm3l3onavi9777: the King of Evil.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-18 17:29:55

2017:Stewie Griffin, in a landslide election, wins the US Presidential election as Dr. Zoidberg is re-elected Vice President. Stewie defeated that crazy Yuri, who is trying to regain his former glory, in the election, 535 to 3. Yuri kills himself. GCLF is permanently shut down as I, with Missing? NO! s my manager, at the age of 24, begin my politcal career.

Again, sorry for so many posts today. I really am somewaht embarrassed.

Umm, there's no limit to how many posts you can make in a day. In fact, I would like it if you posted often.

Also, contradiction. The US doesn't exist anymore since it was taken over, and Stewie Griffin was already president.

You would like that because more posts = closer we are to becoming a Big Board.

2023:Suddenly Stewie defeats the Anti-Noob Ninjas and slowly takes over the world over the course of the year, with plans to conquer the universe. The Griffin Opposition begins, with all the former members of this board in it. Abwayax is their chairman, Newo is the advisor, and Kyoukipichi, SCaredFir3, Missing? NO!, Mutou Yami, Selignairt, Guy, and myself are the cabinet. (of course, we all use our real names by now.) Our plan is to take down Stewie Griffin and control the world.

Date: 2007-10-18 17:38:45

2017:Stewie Griffin, in a landslide election, wins the US Presidential election as Dr. Zoidberg is re-elected Vice President. Stewie defeated that crazy Yuri, who is trying to regain his former glory, in the election, 535 to 3. Yuri kills himself. GCLF is permanently shut down as I, with Missing? NO! s my manager, at the age of 24, begin my politcal career.

Again, sorry for so many posts today. I really am somewaht embarrassed.

Umm, there's no limit to how many posts you can make in a day. In fact, I would like it if you posted often.

Also, contradiction. The US doesn't exist anymore since it was taken over, and Stewie Griffin was already president.

You would like that because more posts = closer we are to becoming a Big Board.

Yes, and because the more posts in a day, the more activity the forum is likely to get.

2024: Link, the boy in green clothes, finds Satanic-Nazi ZxCrystalm3l3onavi9777: the King of Evil, and after an epic battle, seals him in his Master Sword.

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2007-10-18 17:40:38
2025: the world is in chaos, and a barrier is broken - between the real world, and the anime world. From it, all animes come to life. And the leader is Suiseiseki, and her elite legion of Fanboys. With them, they end up killing Stewie Griffin.

Date: 2007-10-18 17:43:57
2026: Much of the world's male population, including Link, have joined Suiseiseki's legion. Suiseiseki basically has control of most of the world. But the Emo Ages begin, because a lot of males think they're not good enough for Suiseiseki, and a lot of the religious females don't have anybody to love them. Streets in many cities in the world are stained with blood.

Date: 2007-10-18 17:46:22
2027:The Griffin Opposition defeats Suiseiseki. Unfortuanately, Abwayax does not live to control the world. He suffers an unexpected heart attack and dies at the age of 36. His death is mourned around the world. Newo becomes the new Chairman/President, and plans to bring domestic peace to the world, to end world hunger, and to skydive in the ocean.

Date: 2007-10-18 17:50:58
2028: The Emo Ages continue, even more extreme than before, because the girl most of the world was sexually attracted to has died. It helped stop famine. Some people have left the Griffin Opposition and are currently trying to turn Suiseiseki's body into a cyborg to revive her.

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2007-10-18 17:54:20
2029: The plan to revive Suiseiseki goes on, but is discovered by non-believers. The scientists managed to escape the lab, and move to an undisclosed location.

Date: 2007-10-18 17:58:24
2030:The Griffin Opposition is renamed F. A. R. T. (Foreign Affairs and Regular Trading). Newo, as the leader of F. A. R. T., launches an all-out war on the Emo Alliance. LedZeplin (myself), Guy, and Missing? NO! are sent to destroy Suiseiseki's body, which they succeed in doing. Unfortuanately, all who are not members of F. A. R. T. are Emo. However, F. A. R. T. has superior military weapons and training. So the Twenty-Year War begins.

BECAUSE THE EMONESS HAS TO END.

Date: 2007-10-18 18:06:42
Some people have left the Griffin Opposition and are currently trying to turn Suiseiseki's body into a cyborg to revive her.

Kyouki, I bet you're one of them, right? It appears you will die in this story then.

Posted by: MissingNo
Date: 2007-10-18 18:07:09
2031: In the meantime, MissingNo, a developer of home automation software, creates the world's first automated can opener accessible via the Internet. Sales skyrocket, causing him to become an instant billionaire.

MissingNo proceeds to invest his profits into offshore gambling houses, and is soon audited by the IRS, and arrested for… TAX EVASION! However, his offshore profit successfully paid off his debts to the government, and he continues today to create fine quality automated products. Rumor has it he will be creating a watermeleon destroyer next.

Date: 2007-10-18 18:09:41

Some people have left the Griffin Opposition and are currently trying to turn Suiseiseki's body into a cyborg to revive her.

Kyouki, I bet you're one of them, right? It appears you will die in this story then.

I never even intended to be in the story. XD

2032: Most of the world gets killed, because all they wanted was to die. The world's population is now only 700 million. The scientists, who call themselves Army of Desu, had secretly developed an object copier. They copied Suiseiseki's body, and successfully turned her into a cyborg. She is on a copy of Earth, commanding the new legion, Army of Desu, to go fight against FART.

Date: 2007-10-18 18:17:10
2033: The world is in total chaos. 96% of the Emos are dead, and the rest are moaning pathetically for Suiseiseki to have sex with them. Many members of F. A. R. T. are dead too, including Zowayix, Selignairt, ACE91, SCaredFir3, xparasite9, Yuzihax, FooBot, and Guy. F. A. R. T. cannot defeat Suiseiseki. President Newo declares that Earth is no longer safe to habitate. He sends the remaining members and himself to Venus (which is now safe to live on) where they can stay away from the Emoness. The predictions now take place on Mars. Newo and his followers are safe for now. Suiseiseki, meanwhile, ensures the Emo Ages will never end. All males on Earth have permanently abstained from sex.

Date: 2007-10-18 18:21:19
So, Kyouki, DESU defeated F. A. R. T., but DESU is destroying the world and Newo is trying to begin again somewhere else in the solar system. PLEASE do not make DESU invade Venus.

Date: 2007-10-18 18:26:14

So, Kyouki, DESU defeated F. A. R. T., but DESU is destroying the world and Newo is trying to begin again somewhere else in the solar system. PLEASE do not make DESU invade Venus.

I won't. I'll just make Link take over the world, and Suiseiseki loses control of Earth 1. Also, the predictions don't take place on Mars. It'll take place anywhere the humans are. :\

2034: Because Link is not an emo, he goes a bit insane and gets an army to kill everyone they see covered in blood. Earth 1 now has only 45 million humans. Suiseiseki is shocked by Link's power to persuade a lot of people to kill. Is it possible that he could be related to Michi Jackson?