Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

My Official Resignation from GCL - Page 3

Re: My Official Resignation from GCL

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-07-24 16:09:26
I didn't go offline yet. I said I did, but I didn't. I will, but I need to say a few more things.

Anyway, from what I heard Competitor will be programmed in C++. That's pretty high level. :-/

Posted by: Mist-Cailus
Date: 2007-07-25 19:25:32
Whoa that is pretty high, big project, anyway I hope you guys finish this, you have my support, good luck ;).

Posted by: missingno_master
Date: 2007-08-16 11:46:29
What does C++ even mean?

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2007-08-16 11:52:58
I'm afraid I'll have to take a break for a while. Things have gotten kinda…sucky since… a long while back.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-08-27 08:35:59

What does C++ even mean?
It's a programming language.

Posted by: playon999
Date: 2007-08-27 14:41:36
bye i'll miss you  :'(

Posted by: missingno_master
Date: 2007-08-27 20:16:37
??? Who the hell are you?

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2007-08-27 22:52:38

??? Who the hell are you?

Hey don't be rude.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-08-28 15:53:59
Well, bye anyway, sorry I don't know who you are, but its bad to lose a good admin :(. bye!

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2008-09-01 14:20:27
It is sad that GCL is losing one of its most distinguished members.

I salute you, General of the Glitch Army!

(salutes) :(

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-09-01 14:34:26
This topic is over a year old. It's not technically bumping since it's a sticky but I'll lock this anyway.

*locks*

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-02-07 00:00:56
Congrats Gary. You failed to remember to press the lock button on a topic I'm posting in once again.  As a result I will put my two cents in and say FAIL :D:
I never really got a chance to know you but your work on TRSRockin was some of the best I have seen. It is a shame that Trs Rockin is no longer updating the glitch sections and the owner has lost her mind by posting Disney Cosplay. (Of all things why Disney? Why?) TRSRockin once stood for something in glitchdom. That was then. Now it only is a memory of what it once was. We are the leading source now so we have to take charge of glitchdom and continue where TRSRockin left off and hope for the best. I wish I could have at least met you though before you left.

Posted by: Thomas
Date: 2009-02-07 15:41:38

Congrats Gary. You failed to remember to press the lock button on a topic I'm posting in once again.  As a result I will put my two cents in and say FAIL :D:
I never really got a chance to know you but your work on TRSRockin was some of the best I have seen. It is a shame that Trs Rockin is no longer updating the glitch sections and the owner has lost her mind by posting Disney Cosplay. (Of all things why Disney? Why?) TRSRockin once stood for something in glitchdom. That was then. Now it only is a memory of what it once was. We are the leading source now so we have to take charge of glitchdom and continue where TRSRockin left off and hope for the best. I wish I could have at least met you though before you left.

I knew him for a short time…

Yes, this needs to be locked.