Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

Branching out. - Page 1

Branching out.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-12-14 23:53:14
Glitch City Laboratories is ready to move into new territory. This winter, we'll be exploring games other than Pokemon for glitches.

The name for this? Yeah. You guessed it - I call it Project Caspar.

Doesn't mean we're still not doing Melchior and Balthasar. We're just going to broaden our horizons a bit.

Re: Branching out.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2007-12-14 23:58:39

Glitch City Laboratories is ready to move into new territory. This winter, we'll be exploring games other than Pokemon for glitches.

Doesn't mean we're still not doing Melchior and Balthasar. We're just going to broaden our horizons a bit.
Now I finaly know what Project Caspar is! And it is one project that almost all of GCL can help on!

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-12-15 10:26:10

Now I finaly know what Project Caspar is! And it is one project that almost all of GCL can help on!

Including me.

Date: 2007-12-15 10:40:46
I know of a three non pokemon glitches. But where am I supost to put them? In Submit A Glitch?

Date: 2007-12-15 10:46:06

I know of a three non pokemon glitches. But where am I supost to put them? In Submit A Glitch?

Submit a Glitch should work. For now, anyway.

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2007-12-15 11:35:25
Oh thank god.
I thought GCL was gonna be on PKMN Glitches forever!
just kidding :D

Date: 2007-12-15 11:37:03

I've posted the first two, the third one is hard to explain.

Oh thank god.
I thought GCL was gonna be on PKMN Glitches forever!
just kidding :D
Me too. I think it is a good timing.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-15 11:40:09
I'll find some for the legendary game, Banjo-Kazooie.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-12-15 18:08:28
Well, this is a big surprise O_o. Not sure what my thoughts on this are yet…

Maybe a seperate board would work, or a child board?

Posted by: 123
Date: 2007-12-16 04:37:09
Make two child boards: Pok?mon and Other Game Glitches. Makes much more sense, and I hate having everything mixed up on the same board. Geez!

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-12-16 05:26:50

Make two child boards: Pok?mon and Other Game Glitches. Makes much more sense, and I hate having everything mixed up on the same board. Geez!
Nah, just a child board for other game glitches. They're gonna be smaller. I guess I'm okay with this anyway as long as it doesn't stop Melchior and Balthasar…

Date: 2007-12-16 12:21:22
Actually, what would you think of this:

* A board for Pokemon, multiple child boards for glitches and submission.
* A board for Sonic, multiple child boards for glitches and submission.
* A board for *insert actively documented game series here*, multiple child boards for glitches and submission.
* A board for other game series, multiple child boards for glitches and submission.

Unless you still want GCL to be mainly about Pokemon glitches, which I don't think it should. I think it should be mostly equal among the game series it has documented.

Date: 2007-12-16 12:22:17
We would need a Mario board too, I think.

Date: 2007-12-16 12:24:54

We would need a Mario board too, I think.

Sure, if anyone here is willing to do Mario glitches.

Date: 2007-12-16 13:16:40
There's a lot of them-a Mario glitch board would be very comparable to this one glitch-wise.