Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

Branching out. - Page 2

Re: Branching out.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-12-16 13:22:17

There's a lot of them-a Mario glitch board would be very comparable to this one glitch-wise.

Super Mario 64 has several glitches that I find fun. XD

Posted by: 123
Date: 2007-12-16 14:39:58
Posted by: Guy 
Insert Quote
Quote from: 123 on Today at 04:37:09 am
Make two child boards: Pok?mon and Other Game Glitches. Makes much more sense, and I hate having everything mixed up on the same board. Geez!

Nah, just a child board for other game glitches. They're gonna be smaller. I guess I'm okay with this anyway as long as it doesn't stop Melchior and Balthasar…

That's what I meant…

Posted by: 123
Date: 2007-12-16 14:40:50
((((Sorry for the bad quote)))))

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2007-12-16 14:46:59
How about this a board called "submit a non-pokemon glitch" and two sub-boards called "Denied Submissions" and "Approved Submissions" and the Approved Submissions sub board could have a sub-board in it called "Added Submissions" get what I'm saying?

Date: 2007-12-16 15:12:06

How about this a board called "submit a non-pokemon glitch" and two sub-boards called "Denied Submissions" and "Approved Submissions" and the Approved Submissions sub board could have a sub-board in it called "Added Submissions" get what I'm saying?

But we should be having boards for submitting Sonic glitches, Mario glitches, etc.

Date: 2007-12-16 15:13:17

But we should be having boards for submitting Sonic glitches, Mario glitches, etc.
No I like my idea better.

Date: 2007-12-16 15:21:55

No I like my idea better.

The "Submit a non-Pokemon glitch" board would be very cluttered.

Date: 2007-12-16 15:31:13
This new board that somebody made works.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-12-16 16:33:02
Well, of course it works, why else would I make it?

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-12-16 17:09:53

That would work better for now, as this site IS mainly about PkMn glitches…

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2008-01-24 21:36:04
of course Abwayax "[doesn't] give less than a rat's ass about it", so  screw it.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-01-25 01:33:13
You know, instead of bitching about it, you could do something. I dunno… at the very least stop pestering me about it.

Oh wait, you can't do anything now. My apologies. ><

But yeah, you're right, I really don't care much about those franchises. There was a general consensus that we'd include glitches from those series, but personally I don't care. I've been saying I'll get around to it, and I don't need you to harass me constantly about it.

missigno

Posted by: tarek
Date: 2008-03-14 01:10:17
did they popesly make missigno  :???: :???: :???: :???:

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-03-14 01:40:40
I hope that you meant to say "purposely".

Re: missigno

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-03-14 05:46:02

did they popesly make missigno  :???: :???: :???: :???:

This idiot here is exactly why we shouldn't allow guests to post anywhere; because they're fucking idiots.