Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Debate Wars

Presidential Candidate - Page 3

Re: Presidential Candidate

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2016-10-31 10:46:59

I am sorry, but this firearms thingy has, in my opinion, outlived its usefulness. Look man, in France only policemen wear weapons… and did we ever get mass shootings like you do every year ? No !

Uh. Yes. France gets mass shootings and bombings every year and every month.

Well, now explain me why I never heard of any this year. Research before you say that. This year we got attacked by ISIS - you didn't because you are in America. Going there is a pain for them - they didn't strike you for the same reason you don't get the immigrants we get.

Ummm, should rest of Europe get worried? Are we next or something? Even though I live a few countries away from France… Should I be worried that ISIS (International S**t Issuing exploding all the SuperNova's and killing everyone) will drop a bomb on midnight?

Anyway, we, Non-Americans don't care about American politic crap.

Nope. If you do that you have them win.
At least that's how I think (and act ^^)

Just make sure to make getting weapons as hard as possible. But remember it is always possible to get some, just connect to Tor to get an idea >.>

f**k politics

Politics affect you every day. You know those 50% taxes you're going to be paying in 10 years? Yeah you could have prevented that.

I'm 14, no way in hell I could do anything about that. And even if I could, I hate politics because it's just throwing insults at people you disagree with nowadays.

100% agreed. Nowadays many (too much) people vote against Y, not for X.

f**k politics

Politics affect you every day. You know those 50% taxes you're going to be paying in 10 years? Yeah you could have prevented that.

What's that ?

Well, as I'm not American, I don't f***in care. But hey! Obama was a good president!

No he wasn't. He fucked over so many people with healthcare and had so many dumb legislatures passed.

Why do Americans hate healthcare ? I seriously don't get it, in France it's super duper hyper useful, and that's some money we pay that's useful for sure.

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2016-11-08 19:37:55
Watching the Presidential Election results… [img]http://noscomunicamos.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/trump-train-1.jpg[/img]

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2016-11-09 16:10:30
WE FUCKING DID IT EVERYONE.

LORD KEK SMILES UPON US.

AMERICA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN.

-A fucking leaf

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2016-11-09 19:15:04
Wanted Trump to win but didn't think it would happen. I am stunned.

CAN YOU SAY LANDSLIDE?

Posted by: Spoink
Date: 2016-11-10 15:11:32
lmao rip

we were fucked either way

Posted by: ravioli
Date: 2016-11-11 18:27:12

lmao rip

we were fucked either way

..why?