Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Calendar Events

Mutou Yami's 21st Birthday is approaching. - Page 1

Mutou Yami's 21st Birthday is approaching.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-06-23 15:51:00
Yeah, days go by, my birthday is on the way. We're half way through June, and in July the 15th is my birthday. I've been here a long time, and I was thinking maybe, I should leave here once I hit 21. I'm getting old, and sick of the crap I get from other people, for being different. Just because I don't do drugs, nor alcohol, doesn't give you any right to rip on me. I chose not to go near the stuff, because I've gone though enough issues with my health, so I don't want anymore. So, yeah when the 15th of July is here, this old spriter is 21 years old. When my birthday has been and gone, I'll no doubt leave here. I've had a lot of fun, I've made a few friends, it's a shame, most have left here like my two closest friends, I had on here Chaos and Golden Chaos, shame they aren't on here anymore, but oh well. Yeah, the countdown continues, until my 21st birthday.

Re: Mutou Yami's 21st Birthday is approaching.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-06-23 16:31:22

When my birthday has been and gone, I'll no doubt leave here.

NO STAY

Date: 2009-06-23 16:38:34
Why, and let Papa Doc, have all the fun ripping on me because I refuse to do drugs, and he doesn't like it. I've been here too long, and I should of left when I became 20. Who needs someone who's 21, playing Pokemon still? Yeah, when I'm 21, I'll be packing my bags, and leaving here. I've had fun for the last 3 years, but I'm getting too old, and my sprites, aren't as good anymore.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-06-23 16:50:08
You obviously haven't seen THIS guy:

http://www.hcnonline.com/articles/2009/01/07/tomball_magnolia_potpourri/lifestyles/po_pokemon_tourney.txt

Date: 2009-06-23 16:53:44
I never been in a Pokemon tournament. I've been playing since I was a 9 year old kid, now look at me. Nearly 21 years old.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-06-23 16:54:31
What I'm saying is that the guy on the right is definitely older than 21.

Date: 2009-06-23 16:56:07
My brother was about uh 20 21 I think when he got into Pokemon, I got into Pokemon when I was 9, and he was 8 years older than I was, but still. I feel pretty old, while many young members here.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-06-23 21:09:59
Dani's 25 iirc.

http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php?action=profile;u=504

Yep.

Posted by: Ghostsanora
Date: 2009-06-23 22:31:13
That's…  That's a shame. *dusts off spriting thread*

No seriously, it's always depressing to hear someone is leaving. Especially when it's an active member of the community. And even though few people actually care what I say, I have a couple things to say. The first of which, just because you brought it up, is to say that while everyone is entitled to their opinion, including Doc, I agree with you. Drugs are bad. Believe me. I see it happen all too often around where I live, and it always ends the same way: prison, loss of privileges, and/or death. Secondly though nobody's going to be able to convince you not to leave, something tells me you won't be able to leave completely. I mean even Ace comes back every once and a while. Besides, look at where half the people who announce their leaving end up. Also people, age has nothing to do with it. My five-year-old brother has almost completely outgrown his toys to try and figure out adult level video games, much to my annoyance, while I still find myself eyeing toys I'll never be able to enjoy thoroughly.

And lastly, because the date will probably roll over without my notice due to my focus on my summer job, Happy Birthday, enjoy your adult life, and goodbye.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-06-23 23:38:45
Well, since goodbye threads have been forbidden, I'll treat this like any other birthday announcement. Have a happy birthday, and good job standing up to peer pressure.

NO STAY

What, so you can keep obsessively tattling on every excess comma? Nice try.

Date: 2009-06-24 02:32:13
I've said many times, I can't help it. Half of my spelling errors, extra commas, are down to my disability. I've had a lot of BS from xparasite9, in the past, and now Doc, because I'm against drugs. It's too common here in the UK and I'm sick of it. I may not like kids, or anything but I feel sorry for them, for having their parents, as smack heads, it's just not right. I haven't fully decided what I'll do when my birthday has been and gone. It's like the saying goes: "Your life tends to go downhill once you become 21." and I agree, but my life went down him from day one. I've always been against drugs, why should children be forced to be hooked on drugs, or follow in their parents footsteps to keep people like Doc happy, it's just fucking wrong. But yeah, 21 in I think would be a few weeks, or something I keep losing count. But still I don't know what I'm gonna do. 21 years, old feels pretty scary, as well as strange. I came here when I was 16, now look at me. I'm still the same person, (useless at sprites!), not too bad on Trainer Cards, but if my version of autism wasn't so harsh, I'd no doubt be making Pokemon plushies, if I could scratch, hell I'd even make Pokemon plushies from most of the Pokemon I've made, like black and fire, and so on. So, I guess we'll all have to wait and see. But can someone remove that offensive text in Doc's signature and stop him from adding anything else offensive? He's only put it in there because I'm am highly against drugs, I never touched them and I never will. But, if I do stay, I'll no doubt say what I did on the day. Some say 21 is a special age, but what bugs me is, that I'm 5 years off from my brother's age when he died, and that is what is bothering me about getting older. *Shudders*

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-06-24 03:52:17
Yami you are a bunch of bullshit.

I may smoke weed but at least I have a fucking
life unlike you who spends all your time on the
damn internet.

I never ever told you to do drugs you piece of shit

"Yeah let's blame it on the stoner"

I know why you are leaving, and it has nothing to do with drugs,
you don't know me for shit and I'm glad you are leaving you bitch
about almost annything that you don't like, and I can say whatever
the fuck I want in my sig.

See I don't care if you hate me for smoking weed and I'm not going
to cry just because you say it's bad and leave.

You are leaving because you get butthurt for everything I say, like I have told
you before I have all kinds of friends, gangsters, nerds, hot blondes, brunettes,
preps, redheads, even some that are straight edge and they don't treat me different and they all enjoy my company wether I do drugs or not.

But no, you choose to be an ignorant piece of shit and hide behind "autism"
I tried to be your friend but no you just said no because I smoke weed, so yeah,
leave, I don't care.

And I even told you myself most of the stuff I say
is cause I'm joking around but no, you just wanna
take everything up the ass don't you?

You can say anything you want but I never dish out my friends unless they
dish me out.

Yuzihax
Bluelatios
PichuUbreon
SCF3
Tachi

and all my friends
on here don't treat me
different.

And especially not my real life friends.

So that's pretty much everything I have to say

Fuck You

Date: 2009-06-24 04:17:53
No, I'm no doubt leaving because I've been here three years, and you're just an idiot from day one. If you could see what it really does, you'd learn, what it really does to you. A lot of people would have drugs banned, from all over the globe, and I'd join them, to get all type of shit off the streets. I had respect for you but you're like everyone else, blames the "freaks of nature" for being born different, and some of us ones with disabilities are more smarter than them who'd want to waste their lives with drugs. So be it. Die of a painful death, I don't give a fuck. It's now the 24th, now so…about 21 days I believe until I'm 21 years old. Ugh. 21 days remain until I hit 21 years old. It'll be strange being 21, where I stop growing, and who knows what'll I'll do when I become 21. Doctors have said my health is good, for someone who's had health troubles with my health since I was younger, so all is going well for me, minus the insomnia. So, 21 days, and counting. Strange, 21 days until I become 21, how weird.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-06-24 04:22:42
This thread is now about your facial expression when you read peachY's post. Here's mine.
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2gucxsm.gif[/img]

Date: 2009-06-24 04:25:50
That made me laugh. What I found amusing was when I went to get my glasses last month, the lady asked me how old I was, and I said 20, and she couldn't believe that I am 20 years old when I still look the age of 15! It's weird how some can look younger than their biolgocial age, it's really weird.