Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Calendar Events

Mutou Yami's 21st Birthday is approaching. - Page 7

Re: Mutou Yami's 21st Birthday is approaching.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-07-14 11:31:39

I was reading about Swine Flu last night, and it all started in 1976.

Yes, Swine Flu did start then, but not this strand. It is just like any other flu, just world-wide. It is not deadly.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-07-14 11:33:00
It started in another country, then it has spread to the rest of the globe. No one is doing what they should to STOP it spreading. I'll no doubt come back on the 16 or 17th. I need time away.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-07-14 11:58:18

antibiotics the doctors said to get.

That doctor fails if you actually got the correct information that it is antibiotics.  Antibiotics are for bacteria, not viruses.  It's not going to do anything. :\

Date: 2009-07-14 12:13:08
I know, but sigh most aren't bright. There's meant to be a cure here in the UK, to the "worst" cases.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-07-14 13:17:18
[size=7]1[/size] more day!!!
If you do leave, I'll say that it's been nice having you here.

Date: 2009-07-14 13:22:27

I know, but sigh most aren't bright. There's meant to be a cure here in the UK, to the "worst" cases.

Wow. That totally depreciated the entire health system.

Date: 2009-07-14 13:58:55
Thanks Missing. I'll no doubt pop on, now and again, I'll no doubt post up somemore demons.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-07-16 17:36:59

It started in another country, then it has spread to the rest of the globe. No one is doing what they should to STOP it spreading. I'll no doubt come back on the 16 or 17th. I need time away.

what SHOULD people do to stop flu spreading?

Date: 2009-07-16 17:47:32

what SHOULD people do to stop flu spreading?

Not stay in close quarters with people who are suspected carriers, washing hands…

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-11-11 19:14:42
You can't leave, Wild Missingno.!! (Or, Mutou Yami as you are called now…)
I just got back! :'(
You, me, and GoldenChaos were a great team! D:
If you leave, It'll just be me and GC, and even then, I haven't seen much of him lately! O_o

Date: 2009-11-11 19:40:42
Er, ya a bit late my friend.

Date: 2009-11-11 21:29:33
Err…what do you mean?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-11-11 21:41:17

You can't leave, Wild Missingno.!! (Or, Mutou Yami as you are called now…)
I just got back! :'(
You, me, and GoldenChaos were a great team! D:
If you leave, It'll just be me and GC, and even then, I haven't seen much of him lately! O_o

GoldenChaos left a while ago. He came back under some other name, ChronosTanph, but we haven't seen much of him under that name either.

And yeah, her birthday was several months ago. It's her choice whether or not to stay, but I'm sure you could keep in contact with her even if she does.

Date: 2009-11-11 21:48:52

GoldenChaos left a while ago. He came back under some other name, ChronosTanph, but we haven't seen much of him under that name either.

And yeah, her birthday was several months ago. It's her choice whether or not to stay, but I'm sure you could keep in contact with her even if she does.
So, he's gone? Damn, I was too late…
Wait, so Wild Missingno., I mean, Yami, is staying? COOL!!!! ;D

Date: 2009-11-11 22:41:47
I dunno. I mean I'm coming up for my 4th year next year and I feel as if I've out lived my welcome here, I'm no doubt the most ancient one here, so I feel as if I'm out lived my 3 year welcome. I still do sprites, just not very often, my PC is STILL a bag of crap (it's still driving me to rip out the motherboard and Hard Drive and smashing 'em, the laptop I got for my 20th died 2 months ago), so a shit load has gone on. I still do requests, but people will have to do 'em through PM because my sprite threads are long gone. Xmas Pokemon not sure if I'll bring 'em out this year, still need to mess with the green shades. You can contact me through MSN (Windows Live Messanger when mine wants to sign in, or through Yahoo, as for AIM I haven't installed that on my laptop yet).