Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Calendar Events

Mutou Yami's 21st Birthday is approaching. - Page 6

Re: Mutou Yami's 21st Birthday is approaching.

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-07-11 12:53:23
[size=7]4[/size] more days till Yami's birthday

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-07-11 13:05:46
4 days, until I'm more ancient. *Shot*

Date: 2009-07-14 10:35:18
[size=7]1[/size] More day till Yami's Birthday

Date: 2009-07-14 10:55:37
*Sighs* I doubt it'll be a good one. One of my cousins, might have Swine Flu… I heard a about 3 - 4 hours ago, and her boyfriend who's a total twat, was just going to go to work and not get her the antibiotics the doctors, said to get. So, I just hope she does get better, because she's only 23 and has 2 young children, she has a daughter, and a son, both still young.

Date: 2009-07-14 11:00:33
This isn't a fuckng joke Tachi! She's had health problems in the past, and she was raped once as well. This isn't fucking funny! I care about my cousins and I just hope she gets better. She wanted to see me tomorrow, but she's more important than me turing another year older.

Date: 2009-07-14 11:03:34
Swine flu is the same damn thing as Influenza.
Just let her rest, and eventually she will get better.
You know that the only people that DIE from it are either very old, have health problems, or very young?
Damn don't get pissy at me. And what the f**k does "she was raped" have to do with swine flu.

(Yeah you should go visit her, it's a nice thing to do.)
(not sarcasm)

Date: 2009-07-14 11:05:11
YOU posted that fucking picture to be offensive! Have you seen the news? A six year old girl DIED yesterday from fucking Swine Flu! She and her doctor both DIED from Swine Flu! Both neither had health problems, and the girl died one day before her 7th birthday. This is fucking serious not a fucking game. Both were healthy, and the girl went to see the doctor about a sore throat, and the next day her mother found her dead. 46 hours later the girl was dead. My cousin has shown from what I've heard ALL the signs of Swine Flu. I don't know she has has the mild signs or the deadly ones.

Date: 2009-07-14 11:07:30
As of a fact I HAVEN'T seen the news, The only thing they talk about here in america is Barack Hussein Obama 24 hours and on every channel.
I posted it just to be funny, damn, chill down.

Date: 2009-07-14 11:16:08
I don't find it funny. I find nothing like that funny. There is news websites, and other news websites. You just got to look. 1 day remains… I don't even feel in the mood to celebrate.

Date: 2009-07-14 11:17:15
I have MSN but the only thing it is showing me is the All Star Game.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-07-14 11:21:43
May I come in and say that your cousin has almost NO chance of dying?

Date: 2009-07-14 11:22:50
You can never know. A healthy six year old died from it.

Date: 2009-07-14 11:24:47
So, out of EVERYONE that has Swine Flu, You are almost Certain that your cousin is going to die from it?

Date: 2009-07-14 11:27:51
I've read on the news, that people with past health troubles have died from Swine Flu.We're all unsure what's gonna happen if she does have it. She's shown all the signs, but doctors say she might have have it. I was reading about Swine Flu last night, and it all started in 1976.

Date: 2009-07-14 11:29:34
Actually it started ever since the world was created.
All animals get influenza, Swine flu just mutated to be able to pass on to pig then human.