Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Project Caspar - Page 1

Project Caspar

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2008-05-21 21:53:38
Since Abwayax doesn't care about it at all, I'm using my super secret Stalin powers to take over. [size=1pt]Project Caspar is now named Gaspar, to reflect these changes.[/size]
http://zelda.glitchcity.info/ already has a CSS theme up, and the leftmenu is complete.
http://mario.glitchcity.info/ has a leftmenu. I can't think of a good color scheme for it. If not for that, the CSS would be done.

Re: Project Caspar

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-05-22 23:07:25

Since Abwayax doesn't care about it at all, I'm using my super secret Stalin powers to take over. [size=1pt]Project Caspar is now named Gaspar, to reflect these changes.[/size]
http://zelda.glitchcity.info/ already has a CSS theme up, and the leftmenu is complete.
http://mario.glitchcity.info/ has a leftmenu. I can't think of a good color scheme for it. If not for that, the CSS would be done.
How about red and blue for mario?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-05-22 23:16:28
I'm using my super secret Stalin powers to take over.

actually I'm pretty sure I just handed it over to you

anyway, thanks much for playing those games I've never touched before in my life. Appreciate it :)

Date: 2008-05-28 18:53:46

How about red and blue for mario?

I've yet to see a combination of those two colors that doesn't make one want to gouge his eyes out with a rusty railroad spike.

Date: 2008-05-28 18:55:50
Green and blue?

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-28 20:08:58
That's Luigi you fool! *Smacks Super Fivex around the head with a hammer* But… how about a Mario level style back ground? That may work.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-06-01 10:48:58
The colors are good but that "hlghlight" color around the title of the pages and the "We have fourms" add really sucks.  Also, we should just organize the games by console. No need to have a section for remakes or anything, just NES, SNES, N64 Etc Etc.

EDIT: I fixed this on the Mario part of the site. Now someone should do the sonic game.

This also applies to the sonic games

Date: 2008-06-10 20:16:05

The colors are good but that "hlghlight" color around the title of the pages and the "We have fourms" add really sucks.

What, the red? Hey, if you think you can find a better contrasting color, be my guest.

Also, we should just organize the games by console. No need to have a section for remakes or anything, just NES, SNES, N64 Etc Etc.

dammit. >.<
you know, I obviously formatted it that way for a reason. It's easier to find a game if it's listed by category, especially if it's the Mario Kart spinoff or Mario Party, or whatever.
But, it's been long ago since I last looked at how I had it organized, so f**k it. leave it at the way it is, naming errors and all. Yes, that's right. If you're going to completely change something I did, at least don't half-ass it. You have games in wrong categories, categories are not in chronological order, games within categories are not in chronological order, the whole thing is a freaking mess, thanks to you.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-06-10 21:33:34

The colors are good but that "hlghlight" color around the title of the pages and the "We have fourms" add really sucks.

What, the red? Hey, if you think you can find a better contrasting color, be my guest.

Also, we should just organize the games by console. No need to have a section for remakes or anything, just NES, SNES, N64 Etc Etc.

dammit. >.<
you know, I obviously formatted it that way for a reason. It's easier to find a game if it's listed by category, especially if it's the Mario Kart spinoff or Mario Party, or whatever.
But, it's been long ago since I last looked at how I had it organized, so f**k it. leave it at the way it is, naming errors and all. Yes, that's right. If you're going to completely change something I did, at least don't half-ass it. You have games in wrong categories, categories are not in chronological order, games within categories are not in chronological order, the whole thing is a freaking mess, thanks to you.

Hell, I think thats bull shit. Its harder to locate games by category if your not some die hard Mario fan. How the hell is anyone going to know that "Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2" is a remake over a real game? Hell, I'll admit its not the best origination I've ever seen but its still easier to navigate. So quit bitching about it. Also, you really think that I would spend an hour and a half changing something around without first making a backup of the original? Geez, give me a little credit. 

Date: 2008-06-11 15:21:07
It's way… ugly, it  needs to be mostly  a single color. You also still have this to do.
EDIT:Wait, it's done already? It needs a link from the other three. EDIT2:I did not notice that, did someone just put it there?

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2008-06-11 16:10:05

It's way… ugly, it  needs to be mostly  a single color. You also still have this to do.
EDIT:Wait, it's done already? It needs a link from the other three. EDIT2:I did not notice that, did someone just put it there?

No, they didn't. It's been there.

Also, the yellow text in the Mario scheme should be replaced with red, imo.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-06-11 19:15:56

No, they didn't. It's been there.

Also, the yellow text in the Mario scheme should be replaced with red, imo.
I think red or true yellow would work.

Date: 2008-06-11 19:17:46

the yellow text in the Mario scheme should be replaced with red, imo.
That's green, not yellow. Guy has yellow.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-06-11 19:20:46

the yellow text in the Mario scheme should be replaced with red, imo.
That's green, not yellow. Guy has yellow.
You remember that, huh?…

Date: 2008-06-11 19:25:53

Also, you really think that I would spend an hour and a half changing something around without first making a backup of the original? Geez, give me a little credit. 
I'm going to do something I rarely do.

[size=6]I apologize for snapping at you[/size]