Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Project Caspar - Page 2

Re: Project Caspar

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-06-11 21:27:43

Also, you really think that I would spend an hour and a half changing something around without first making a backup of the original? Geez, give me a little credit. 
I'm going to do something I rarely do.

[size=6]I apologize for snapping at you[/size]

*recovering from shock*
Thanks, apologize excepted.
Well, regardless I'm sorry I went and changed it up with out your, or anyone else's for that matter, consent. Next time, I'll actually wait for a response.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-06-11 22:17:45

the yellow text in the Mario scheme should be replaced with red, imo.
That's green, not yellow. Guy has yellow.
You remember that, huh?…

you actually took a pic of that? XD

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-06-14 20:31:27

the yellow text in the Mario scheme should be replaced with red, imo.
That's green, not yellow. Guy has yellow.
You remember that, huh?…

you actually took a pic of that? XD
Why, of course! XD
Unfortunately, that exact Yellow file got deleted recently…this is why you can never trust used games. Ah well, I'll restore everything onto my Red. It was a fun playthrough.

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2008-06-15 08:42:08
Sorry, looked like that dark yellow color, you know the one in MS paint oh forget it.

WHATEVER THAT COLOR IS, should be replaced with the same red imo.

Date: 2008-06-16 23:20:11
Ok, well the colors need to be changed. Just look at the pages here and then tell me the colors are good. Ideas on what they should be?
[size=1]Mind you, I don't know how to change this and I don't think I have the "authority" or whatever to do so.[/size]

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-06-16 23:59:41
Uh, it's url, not link Zach.

Date: 2008-06-17 22:38:37

Uh, it's url, not link Zach.

Damn it.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2008-06-28 13:29:46

Ok, well the colors need to be changed. Just look at the pages here and then tell me the colors are good. Ideas on what they should be?
[size=1]Mind you, I don't know how to change this and I don't think I have the "authority" or whatever to do so.[/size]
eh… idk. the colors are kind of okay. (if you can make a better css theme. upload it in a post and I'll check it out.
also, for the list items, we need something like a small mushroom or something, because the pok?ball isn't going to cut it.

Date: 2008-06-28 18:39:37
Zach. PLEASE make sure there's not already an article before you make one. And it's Fiery Mario, not Fireball Mario.
And since this site is encyclopedic, please refrain from using words like "you", "I", "my".
And when you add the "-ing", you drop the "e"
And it's Super Mario, not "big Mario"

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-06-28 23:52:03

Zach. PLEASE make sure there's not already an article before you make one.
What do you man?
And it's Fiery Mario, not Fireball Mario.
No, it's it's fire mario -_-.
And since this site is encyclopedic, please refrain from using words like "you", "I", "my".
She/he might be british
They mean the same thing.

Date: 2008-06-29 18:26:45

What do you mean?

"Collecting a Fire Flower changes the player into Fiery Mario or Luigi, granting the ability to throw fireballs"
but I am willing to let your point slide, since it was "Fiery Mario" only in the original's manual.

She/he might be british
Britain still follows the "drop the 'e'" rule.

but we're trying to keep the terminology consistent with Nintendo's terminology, aren't we?

Date: 2008-06-29 20:53:43

What do you mean?
Uh… due to the fact that there were no pages about Mario at all when I made these pages, that was never an issue.
"Collecting a Fire Flower changes the player into Fiery Mario or Luigi, granting the ability to throw fireballs"
but I am willing to let your point slide, since it was "Fiery Mario" only in the original's manual.
SO sorry my "Nintendo Terminology" is off slightly. Its close enough and if would like to change it, I've got no issues.

She/he might be british
Britain still follows the "drop the 'e'" rule.
Ok, Ok, I'm fucking retarded and always keep the E there. Sorry, I try to proofread these but well, I'm bad at it. Also, the "encyclopedic" thing… when was that introduced? Cause if you look back a shit load of my pages have You in them. Though I do try to keep out anything that refers to me such as "I" or "Me". [size=1]And no I'm not British, American cops are SO much more fun to speed away from.[/size]
but we're trying to keep the terminology consistent with Nintendo's terminology, aren't we?
Uh… I thought we were just keeping up with realistic terminology. Ergo, what normal people.

Anyways, I make pages. Some may suck in terms of spelling and terminology but there pages. So until I see more "key people" making more pages, you'll just need to fix any errors you see. Sorry, but I do what I can.

Date: 2008-07-23 21:02:55
I need a better <li> image. because a Pok?ball doesn't make sense in a Mario Page. Same thing with the Zelda part.

Date: 2008-07-23 21:26:00

I need a better <li> image. because a Pok?ball doesn't make sense in a Mario Page. Same thing with the Zelda part.

How big are the images? In pixels?  Because if I know that I'll make mini mushrooms and swords.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-07-23 21:49:17
I find it funny how everyone conveniently forgets that Sonic is part of Caspar too