Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

Missing? NO!'s sprite shop *in progess* - Page 3

Re: Missing? NO!'s sprite shop *in progess*

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-05-04 17:50:23
I use light/dark shades of the colors on the sprite. Let me show you my version of a 3D of either Bayleef/something else. Missing, if you are able to see, I used what I call color blending. I use one shade or two of the same color around the leaves. I pick one shade, then I go over the line, then I change color if a shade is lighter/darker next to that shade I used.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-05-04 19:57:49

I use light/dark shades of the colors on the sprite. Let me show you my version of a 3D of either Bayleef/something else. Missing, if you are able to see, I used what I call color blending. I use one shade or two of the same color around the leaves. I pick one shade, then I go over the line, then I change color if a shade is lighter/darker next to that shade I used.

That's much better than mine, thanks for the advice.

Date: 2009-05-04 20:29:11
You're welcome. It does take practice. Practise, when you get the time. And it's spelt progress.

Date: 2009-05-05 17:24:35
UPDATE: I would make a sprite, but I left my thumbdrive in my school locker.

Date: 2009-05-05 18:20:19
And my PC has no sprites. What I can do later when I'm on my laptop, to put rogether alot of sprites.

Date: 2009-05-05 19:05:27

And my PC has no sprites. What I can do later when I'm on my laptop, to put rogether alot of sprites.

Thanks, I'll be ready tomorrow.

Date: 2009-05-05 19:53:52
Bloody cats of mine. Anyway, I have a few Platinum sprites, but what bugs me is, why did GameFreak, give a few Pokemon new looks, if they were going to use the same sprites from DP? It just doesn't make sense. They could of make Charizard look more like it should and so on. Anyway, I'll get to the list soon. When my cats have finished taking over my house.

Date: 2009-05-07 17:32:47
I've hit a wall, school has been loading me down with homework due to final exams.

I might be able to get a sprite in today.

Requests?

Date: 2009-05-07 17:39:07
Them sprites, I said I was gonna load, I'm still sorting it out, just been busy lately, due to my Xbox360 dying on me AGAIN, then my laptop screwed up the other day due to a problem with IE8, so I'll get to it as soon as.

Date: 2009-05-07 20:05:24

Them sprites, I said I was gonna load, I'm still sorting it out, just been busy lately, due to my Xbox360 dying on me AGAIN, then my laptop screwed up the other day due to a problem with IE8, so I'll get to it as soon as.

You could get your Xbox360 replaced for free if your warranty hasn't expired yet.

Date: 2009-05-07 20:47:49
I sent it to be repaired a month ago, but this time it's serious, so I'll get a new one.

Date: 2009-05-07 21:14:06

I sent it to be repaired a month ago, but this time it's serious, so I'll get a new one.

I did that with my Ds Lite as well.

Date: 2009-05-07 21:35:22
I was hoping the play Dead Space, but my 360 is just no use anymore. When I turn it on, I get the 3 flashing Rings of Death, so looks like I'll have try and hold on, to get a new 360 and a copy of Silent Hill Homecoming. Anyway, if I remember when I awaken later, I'll sort out the list of sprites. If I can keep away from YouTube to watch Defenders of the Realm, and talking with friends. So far I've gotten up to Beedril, so I have a lot to do. I'll add Platinum sprites, well them who have different looks.

Date: 2009-05-15 17:34:12
This is on hold for now until June.
*school*

Date: 2009-06-05 11:07:56
I finally can post sprites again.

I did a shadow switch and a recolor last night.
Shadow switch was hard to do.
[attachment=2][attachment=1]