Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

Kira's Sprite Thread (Open, and no scratching requests) - Page 7

Re: Ice Shop (Xmas Pokemon requests are open)

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2010-01-09 14:53:36
I'm not the one who's been watching pointless crap on YouTube, getting pissed off over it, and taking it out on me. YouTube is a useless site. It sucks. It can't even fucking find Siren: Forbidden Siren, a 2006 Japanese movie based off Forbidden Siren/Forbiden Siren 2 games, but was released in Japan-only, but they can't even find the fucking original movie with English subtitles, not fucking Spanish.

Random Demons:
[IMG]http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy170/KrystalDragonSin/DemonHGSSHitmonchanHitmonlee.png[/img]

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-01-09 20:13:37

I'm not the one who's been watching pointless crap on YouTube, getting pissed off over it, and taking it out on me. YouTube is a useless site. It sucks. It can't even fucking find Siren: Forbidden Siren, a 2006 Japanese movie based off Forbidden Siren/Forbiden Siren 2 games, but was released in Japan-only, but they can't even find the fucking original movie with English subtitles, not fucking Spanish.

What the fuck?
A. I was pissed at a jackass user named ThunderSpam, who was being a fucking douche to me. Not a fucking video!
B. You call saying that I'm not in the mood taking out anger? Geez, are you that paranoid?!? The only time I've shown anger is NOW!!
C. You completely changed the subject from you being upset for repeatingly telling me things, and then going on about how I'm getting pissed over watching videos on YouTube (which wasn't the case), and then ranting about how YouTube sucks!
D. It doesn't "find"videos, someone has to UPLOAD the videos first! You can't say it sucks just because someone hasn't posted a certain single thing you're looking for.

God DAMN, I fucking HATE when people lie about me or about what I did!

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-01-09 20:29:32

What the fuck?
A. I was pissed at a jackass user named ThunderSpam, who was being a fucking douche to me. Not a fucking video!
B. You call saying that I'm not in the mood taking out anger? Geez, are you that paranoid?!? The only time I've shown anger is NOW!!
C. You completely changed the subject from you being upset for repeatingly telling me things, and then going on about how I'm getting pissed over watching videos on YouTube (which wasn't the case), and then ranting about how YouTube sucks!
D. It doesn't "find"videos, someone has to UPLOAD the videos first! You can't say it sucks just because someone hasn't posted a certain single thing you're looking for.

God DAMN, I fucking HATE when people lie about me or about what I did!

Obviously there was some sort of misunderstanding, but that's no reason to have a pointless, off topic argument. Please stop it, you two.

And while I'm here, can I have a demon Scizor? The Diamond/Pearl or SoulSilver/HeartGold sprites would be preferable.

Date: 2010-01-09 20:43:25
The site DOES suck. I found the video at another website, but it was only a few minutes of it because I had to sign up and download their crap just to see the full movie, and it didn't was still 1:25 (1 minute and 25 seconds). How can someone upload the video if they'll take it down like they have with wrestling videos. YouTube are PARANOID, they take ANYTHING that that's been there maybe a year or so. Hell, they've even removed Slipknot videos - full versions of their music, that's how shit and paranoid they are.YouTube CAN find videos if you do a Search in the toolbar, and that's how I came across One Piece movies.

Date: 2010-01-09 20:53:00
That's not what I'm referring to.
I'm refering to: Looking to find a video to play from anywhere.
Only if people post videos on the site, then they can be searched.
Most of the time, it is the POSTER that removes the video, not YouTube. Or some random company forcing YouTube to remove it.
YouTube only removes videos itself when there is a lack of copyrights.
With what you were saying, just because it didn't have a video, doesn't make it YouTubes fault. Blame humanity for not posting it. (I've done that a lot.)

Date: 2010-01-09 21:03:07
I find that crap, because they're paranoid over lawsuits. A friend of mine has told me all about them. YouTube can't find anything, right. They can't find One Piece episodes in Japanese (they did before, but no doubt removed due to them being paranoid), and this lack of copyrights is a lot of shit. They're strict and paranoid, over being sued, that's why they're useless. My cousin (who's twice your age, and about 20 years older than me I think), and he uses YouTube all the time and he says half the time they suck. Instead of waiting 'till March (reason: I was trying to wait until March for Jolteon to show himself, and he hasn't), so this is my final sprite, and my final day of being part of GCL. I'm leaving as soon as I post up these Demon Pokemon I've made.

[IMG]http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy170/KrystalDragonSin/DemonHGSSScizor.png[/img]
http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy170/KrystalDragonSin/DemonHGSSScizor.png

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-01-09 21:05:23
Thanks for the Scizor, it's awesome. Hope you have a good time outside of here.

Date: 2010-01-09 21:31:22
I just feel trapped. Where I'm forced to be somebody I'm not, and not myself, sure I'm short-fused in the temper department (it runs in my family), sure I tend to "fail" at following rules, but what do people expect from me? I have autism at an advanced level, where it effects my commuication with the people outside this internet world, I fail to understand a lot of things, because them areas of my brain are working, they're not responsive much, therefore making me as I am - stupid, idiot, useless, a target for people to make fun of me. The day I came here, I regreted it because I was going to be a big target for people to make fun of like I am at most places I used to visit. *Sighs* I can never be myself, wherever I go, where I tend to joke around (even though I don't laugh very much), I may slip off topic, but try and go back onto it but I still get threated by an admin to be demoted, even though I did go back on topic. Everywhere I go, I'm a target because it bugs me that people can't tell the difference of a person with a short temper, and the difference of autism levels.

Garchomp as a demon:
[IMG]http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy170/KrystalDragonSin/DemonHGSSGarchomp.png[/img]

Demon Male Weavile:
[IMG]http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy170/KrystalDragonSin/DemonHGSSMaleWeavile.png[/img]

Date: 2010-01-09 21:42:03

Instead of waiting 'till March (reason: I was trying to wait until March for Jolteon to show himself, and he hasn't), so this is my final sprite, and my final day of being part of GCL. I'm leaving as soon as I post up these Demon Pokemon I've made.

Don't tell me you're leaving now…I haven't made the special memorance video yet….
As for lawsuit business. YouTube HAS been sued before for copyright issues, so THAT'S why they do that.
You're definition of paranoia is off.
You say YouTube is paranoid because they don't want to be sued again, and you say I'm paranoid for not wanting to give out personal information about myself over the internet.
But, fine. Since you're leaving today, I will tell you at least my name over PM.

Date: 2010-01-09 22:07:02
You fail to see Chaos, that people use false names for MSN, like I do, as I use my forum name (in Japanese on MSN), so people who find me on here, can find me on MSN if they want to chat. You are paranoid, Chaos. A lot of people know my real name, and am I fussed about that? No. Any requests, post them now since I'll have to change my homepage to something else (my current homepage was set to this place).

Date: 2010-01-09 22:25:10

You fail to see Chaos, that people use false names for MSN, like I do, as I use my forum name (in Japanese on MSN), so people who find me on here, can find me on MSN if they want to chat. You are paranoid, Chaos. A lot of people know my real name, and am I fussed about that? No. Any requests, post them now since I'll have to change my homepage to something else (my current homepage was set to this place).

Paranoid because someone can use the information I give to locate me?
I prefer to keep people in the dark about me.
It's who I am, so don't insult me by saying I'm paranoid. It makes you look as bad as the ones that make fun of your autism. 'Kay?

Date: 2010-01-09 22:43:56
You fail to see that there's millions of people with the same name as you. It's not like I'm gonna jump on a fucking plane and find you am I? I'm terrified of heights and I'm scared of planes. I can't control what emotions I got left. I've suffered what people call a trauma in my life that's a burden to me for the rest of my life. I've gone through a love-hate thing with my parents for years, and still do now. I do go through a love/hate thing with my father, been going through that for a long time, and it really bugs me. One minute he's a caring person, seconds later he's an asshole, getting mad over nothing, taking it out on the cats/shouting at my mother, and it just pisses me off, because I fear for what I'll say to him one day. It feels like every since my brother died three years so, it feels as if it's my fault, to me (my parents have never said this, as it's not true, but it's how I feel), ever since my brother died, to me it feels like it should of been me, and not him, as he was 26 and I was 18, but it felt like to me, that I should of died, and not him because both my parents have changed because of his death, and I've changed myself, because I'm haunted by it. I'm haunted, because whenever we enter a month, like February (or I know it's coming), I go crazy, my emotions go crazy, I go into a on-edge way, I get mad it's just a nightmare for me to cope, but I won't speak to anyone because I fear they don't believe me like my parents didn't believe me I was being bullied, they didn't believe I have insomnia, and they soon did in the end, as things grew worse. Right now I don't know if I'm staying or going, I'm so confused right now I just feel like jumping in the nearest lake. I have two demons to post, but haven't had the chance to finish them (Vista was crashing on me this afternoon).

Date: 2010-01-09 22:50:51
First name isn't the only factor.
Last name (I'm never giving out)
Age (which is already given out)
School (Not giving out)
Living area (See above)

If even some of that information is given out, someone can track me down.
'Tis happened to someone in middle school (I'm in high school now). Some crazy middle-aged man tracked him down and killed him.

Date: 2010-01-09 22:59:06
Chaos you're sounding like I want to know everything about you when I don't. Friends ask my first name only, and I tell them and nothing happens, I don't jump on plane and going to see them, I'm not like that. I've never been on a plane in my whole life, and I never shall. I don't know what people have been telling you, but bloody hell, no need to be so defensvie, I don't have a problem with friends wanting to know my first real name, they'd never ask my last name. Seeing as I don't remember what demon I was last up to, I'm going to start from scratch (well, use another erasor trick, over my candy canes) to make them demons, and works well.

[IMG]http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy170/KrystalDragonSin/DemonHGSSVenusaur.png[/img]

Date: 2010-01-09 23:31:08
The only thing I needed to know was that someone who I didn't know much about was stalked by some 35 year old rapist on MySpace, then killed.
THAT is why I don't give out any information.

That, and I really don't like it if people who despise me in real life knew who I was online. They clutter my messages and other things with random death threats and insults.