Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

Kira's Sprite Thread (Open, and no scratching requests) - Page 10

Re: Random Sprite Shop (Not Accpeting Requests At This Time. Sorry guys.).

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-02-28 23:17:36
Nah, I don't want to put you through Hell by requesting a sprite at this time…
(Note that if you wondering about the platypus and Robotnilicky, those were requests I made long ago to others that have recently been made.)

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2010-02-28 23:49:33
I've gone through a lot of hell (with the 28th now been and gone, the serious loss of my stuff,), but am annoyed that a lot of my stories has been lost (ones I've newly created, but were lost because Vista sucks), but meh. I can sprite, but may not be as good as my parent's computer doesn't have GIMP on there, only lame-ass Paint. It's been a hellfull month, for me as I damn well hope March is a better month this year.

Date: 2010-02-28 23:54:42
My motto is "If you're going through Hell, keep on going. You'll get out of it soon."

Date: 2010-02-28 23:58:36
With me, I just tend to "hide" as in try and avoid something, where I've slept through most of the day, as the years go by, I just can't face up to it anymore. Hmm, trying to re-find all my links, to give me something to do as it's nearly 6AM here (been up all night to change my pattern, but it's growing worse and doctors are idiots in England, they hardly know anything about autsim, and now mine works). ¬¬ When I awaken later, I'll no doubt post something from my parent's PC (it's only until I get my sprites onto my laptop).

Date: 2010-03-03 20:07:17
Any luck so far?

Date: 2010-03-03 20:51:15
No, not really. I've been pretty down (low self esteem/motivation), and been a bit busy lately. I guess I just feel so lost on the loss, where most of my stuff I can't get back as I don't remember (how most of my stories were), and lost a truck load of music, but haven't been able to find any ideas to make anything so far. Might move my laptop to the desk and boot up my parents slow computer, and I bet Windows 7 would do that system a lot of good.

Date: 2010-03-03 21:34:24
Hope it gets resolved soon…

Date: 2010-03-03 21:38:19
My cousin is going to back-up what's left on my PC (most of my stuff, long before the problems begun), so it'll be something. *Sighs* I guess I do suffer no-self confidence, means I have no confidence in myself, I haven't had any confidence in myself since who knows how long, since people don't show they have confidence in me, then I don't feed off their confidence to help with myself, but there you go. At the moment, trying to find something to do, but I did make an Arcanine with a Shiny Ninetales' colors but didn't like it and wasn't saved.

Date: 2010-03-07 15:30:30
Meh, I know it isn't much.

[IMG]http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy170/KrystalDragonSin/RBAerodactylrevamp.png[/img]
[IMG]http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy170/KrystalDragonSin/RBShinyAerodactylrevamp.png[/img]
[IMG]http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy170/KrystalDragonSin/RBDragoniterevamp.png[/img]
[IMG]http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy170/KrystalDragonSin/RBShinyDragoniterevamp.png[/img]

Date: 2010-03-07 17:51:20

[IMG]http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy170/KrystalDragonSin/RBShinyAerodactylrevamp.png[/img]

RIDLEY!
J/K.

Date: 2010-03-07 19:20:32
It's mean to be a Shiny version but, I never though it would be pink. I'm using GIMP (on my laptop), but really need my PC to get my hands on my TC file, as the file isn't on my parents computer anymore, so eh trying to make revamps but Naitekiakki's revamps are truly amazing.

Posted by: Reimoni
Date: 2010-03-07 21:20:40
Hope im not giving you something too hard….. can you make me a gym badge? a coustom gym badge? If you need the base colors, ill send em to ya!  ;)

Date: 2010-03-07 21:57:06
I know it's the shiny. I was refering to the fact that it's a purple dragon-like creature that reminds me of Ridley from Metroid.

Date: 2010-03-07 22:07:57
I can't do scratch requests like Naitekiakki.

Date: 2010-03-07 22:30:09
I wasn't making a request.
I was stating that it reminded me of Ridley.