Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Emulation & ROM Hacking

new hack!: Pokemon Amethyst version - Page 2

Re: new hack!: Pokemon Amethyst version

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2007-04-28 14:08:22

to SCared_fir3: here is some pics to help with the spritemaking!

here are some i've done so far
[ps:i just noticed miror b doesnt have sunglasses ^^; I'll fix it

Posted by: Papa Doc
Date: 2007-04-28 15:02:35
not that really care,but how come u couldnt provide me with pics,and you did to him/her?

Date: 2007-04-28 18:27:09

not that really care,but how come u couldnt provide me with pics,and you did to him/her?

First
I asked for pics
Second
Im a girl

kthxxx<3
I hope you like themthough.I can change them though.Some are crappy ^^

Date: 2007-04-29 16:07:23
first

i also asked for them,but i just want my question answered

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-04-29 18:36:36
i found these AFTER she offered to do it for me. while i was on the net, i came across them at nintendo.com
on the pokemon XD page. however, if you still really want to do it, i think i can arrange for both of you to help (like one person does battle sprites and the other does overworld sprites). unless you to want to compete and i will pick the best ones (although i dont want any arguments over who is better)….

PS: does anybody know where i can get an item editor that edits the names and functions of items? im looking for one.

Date: 2007-05-03 18:58:53
w/e,no i dont wanna  compete,and idc,thanx for  asnwering the damn question

[glow=red,2,300]SCARED_FIR3
WOULD BOTH OF YOU STOP WITH YOUR ATTITUDE! [well papa doc rly]
This is the second time i've seen you guys fighting.
OK
both of you chill out
if not im gonna bring over an admin.mkay?
THANKS.[/glow]

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-05-04 21:17:46
Yeah, you shouldn't fight…

Although I'm not quite sure what's going on, the way people do stuff can change over time.

Date: 2007-05-04 23:09:54
Alright,have it your damn way,no offense,Blue couldnt defend himself,no offense to the admin,and of course,scared fri 3watever ur name is

scared_fir3:im a mod what else was i supposed to do?watch you guys fight?this shouldnt be happening at GCL.exactlyyy.kthx.wait no offense to me or pichu?IM SO CONFSUED XP well i am XD

Posted by: dmrlev2004
Date: 2007-05-13 10:05:27
i can do the starter but dont know how to do script. and ur only allowed to have 3 pokemon so to get as close as possible, i will do all eevee or u can tell me what to do 4 it (i need the rom or ips)

EDIT:i know where an item editor is

Date: 2007-05-13 23:43:28
I dont give a damn Scared fir3,are we still fighting??no,so what's up with you editing my post??,idc if your a mod,we stopped fighting,and you just had to chip in your two cents on my damn post

Date: 2007-06-01 20:26:05

gah
jeez
screw meeee!
i feel like a s***head! woooo

Date: 2007-06-01 20:39:35
calm down people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (repeats a billion times). anyways the hack is slowly making progress, i just finished Agate village (not including anything inside buildings yet). the progress has been somewhat  slower as i have been playing the new Pokemon Diamond version. and i managed to find a program to edit the starters. Syboxez, did you say you found an item editor? like one that can change what each one does? where can i get it (I MUST GET)?

Date: 2007-06-01 20:43:03
need anymore sprites?
PLEASE TELL ME YOU SAVED THE OTHERS I MADE
cause i think i deleted that file.
i dont think i did….i'll post it again ><;
Dx

Date: 2007-06-01 20:57:41
i will need sprites for ALL the characters pictures i sent you. (you might have to do a bit of actually DRAWING some of them if you can). of the pics you sent, prof krane and miror b need glasses andyou only see verichs battle sprite when he is grand master greevil, so give him an evil face (and if possible maybe make him shorter?)

Date: 2007-06-01 21:02:58
I'll try ;)

mkay
so
make that guy shorter
dark glasses
more sprites

first i am going to make those changes =]
so i make a back sprite of that one guy?okay.