Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Emulation & ROM Hacking

Alternative Gameplay - Page 3

Re: Alternative Gameplay

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2009-02-07 16:38:28

Something weird has happened to me.

I put in the cheat while I was in Fushia city and then I went into the Mart, but instead of being in the mart I got warped into that building in Cinnabar where there are three rooms (the place where you resurrect your fossil.  I went to the exit but I got warped to the exact same place every time.  The game keeps showing that I left the first of the three rooms.  It's neverending!  I'm not sure how to get out.  I've tried all three rooms but I keep ending up at the room where you can go into three different rooms.

EDIT:  I turned off the cheat and now I still can't leave.  I don't have any escape ropes, I can't use dig, and I can't fly.  I have access to the three rooms now but I can't exit.
It always does that if you walk into a building with the cheat on.

Posted by: 46664
Date: 2009-02-07 20:17:05

Something weird has happened to me.

I put in the cheat while I was in Fushia city and then I went into the Mart, but instead of being in the mart I got warped into that building in Cinnabar where there are three rooms (the place where you resurrect your fossil.  I went to the exit but I got warped to the exact same place every time.  The game keeps showing that I left the first of the three rooms.  It's neverending!  I'm not sure how to get out.  I've tried all three rooms but I keep ending up at the room where you can go into three different rooms.

EDIT:  I turned off the cheat and now I still can't leave.  I don't have any escape ropes, I can't use dig, and I can't fly.  I have access to the three rooms now but I can't exit.
It always does that if you walk into a building with the cheat on.

Oh.  But it warped me from Fushia to Cinnabar.  Is that normal?  BTW, it was a bad idea saving in there :)

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2009-02-07 23:00:21
Don't worry, it's completely normal.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-02-08 04:09:11
WHOA. This code looks awesome! Best things are the old mans in Viridian City. I'm gonna try this today, hopefully.

Posted by: BLMNDEF
Date: 2009-02-08 06:34:36
As poster said: (Sorry I couldn't get quote to work) The Old man that blocks your way doesnt stop you. If you talk to him he says "5 ERROR." then turns into a Pokeball. Man outside Gym says "Ha? He ohay heh ha hoo ee haheh!"

For me, he the man that needs his coffee says "Ha? He ohay heh ha hoo ee haheh!" and the guy near the gym says "12……………….." and enters me in the hall of fame o_0

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-02-08 07:48:24
What game are YOU using?

Date: 2009-02-08 08:09:18

What game are YOU using?

Blue version.

Date: 2009-02-08 08:13:03
I just did it on red and it worked hehe.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-02-08 08:31:12
Please don't double post.

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2009-02-08 23:30:52
BLMNDEF, you can click the Modify button in the upper‐right‐hand corner of your posts to make changes. Please use that instead of filling threads with multiple posts in a row.

Jolteondude666, please don?t tell people not to break the rules without saying anything else. Report the post if you want something to be done.

Date: 2009-02-09 05:49:56

BLMNDEF, you can click the Modify button in the upper‐right‐hand corner of your posts to make changes. Please use that instead of filling threads with multiple posts in a row.

Jolteondude666, please don?t tell people not to break the rules without saying anything else. Report the post if you want something to be done.

I try to do it I'm just very forgetful…

Posted by: Ashandmisty
Date: 2009-06-10 10:59:55
What version of Red/Blue was it? US or European?