Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Emulation & ROM Hacking

Pokémon Lapis Lazuli - Page 2

Re: Pokémon Lapis Lazuli

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2009-09-21 23:15:36
Indeed, it would have all the gym leaders, so why not all the professors?

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2009-09-22 15:49:36

Holy fuck me, why? ;-;

Because he wants to have sexual intercourse with you in a divine manner. *meteor'd*

*Insert generic FFVII remark here*

Holy f**k me, why? ;-;

Because I haven't seen you in like, EVAR.

I've been around.

Also, I'm quite surprised no one has come out and said "Oh that's impossible." "lololol give up now."
Anyways, Mugendai, I'm starting to learn more to The Underground being it's own region. Sort of like the Slums of Midgar.

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2009-09-23 12:29:19
Hah! I knew CBRD was waiting for something, this is it. Finally we can breathe life into CBRH after two years ! :D

Date: 2009-09-26 20:24:17
I've considered doing an overhaul of the Pokémon battle mechanics, because of some things that make it somewhat unfair, though I think I'll just do things like adding in an option for turning off Effort Values for when you start a new game.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-12-15 18:06:37
*shameless bump*

Any progress here?

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-12-15 18:32:53
MechaMew2, Venustoise, Zapmolcuno, Shadow Lugia, Primal Dialga, Crystal Onix, and "Snow"lax.
That is what I ask for.

Date: 2009-12-22 08:01:11
Mugendai, any progress on disasm'ing pokegold/pokesilver.gbc ?

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-12-22 10:19:16
Is this going to be done with OpenPoke?

Date: 2009-12-22 10:21:11

I'm currently thinking about doing a Pokémon GSC hack.

can't you read ? :p

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-12-22 19:58:26

Sorry.  I just thought that this is a pretty lofty goal to be achieved in a "straight" ROM hack.

Posted by: Shuckology 213
Date: 2009-12-26 12:04:07
If this hack is still going on I'd like to be the one to make the overworld sprites, assuming having pokemon out in the overworld is going to be in this. ^_^

Date: 2010-01-17 12:53:41

If this hack is still going on I'd like to be the one to make the overworld sprites, assuming having pokemon out in the overworld is going to be in this. ^_^

This would be a nice feature to have. Perhaps even wild Pokemon out in the area, but that might be difficult.

Sorry.  I just thought that this is a pretty lofty goal to be achieved in a "straight" ROM hack.

Not entirely "straight", but it would deal with editing the source code of Pokemon GSC, which would be acquired from disassembling it.

*shameless bump*

Any progress here?

Mugendai, any progress on disasm'ing pokegold/pokesilver.gbc ?

Nope.

The project isn't dead, but it hasn't lived either. I still find this a good idea, but I think we'd have to wait on the disassembly project before doing anything.

Seeing as how the disassembly project is currently working on RBY, it is currently a one-man project… I probably should go work on learning disassembling.

Date: 2010-01-17 15:25:27
Mugendai, Do you think you'd include Mini-games in your game? Like they have in Pokemon bronze, theres a variety of Mini-games to partake in.

Date: 2010-01-17 15:26:59

Mugendai, Do you think you'd include Mini-games in your game? Like they have in Pokemon bronze, theres a variety of Mini-games to partake in.

Perhaps, it would make the Game Corners much more interesting.

Date: 2010-01-17 15:29:12
So, by your post, you'd put the mini-games in the game corner? What about things such as the Digging Mini-game like they have in DPPt?