Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Mill Creek SHOOTING! - Page 2

Re: Mill Creek SHOOTING!

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-01-28 23:16:32

At 3:30 this morning, someone fired gunshots at a car prowler, in MY NEIGHBORHOOD!

I heard about that. The ironic thing was that my Mom woke up at 3:30 that morning and couldn't go back to sleep. I think it happened near my school, or near people who go to my school.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-01-29 14:39:55

At 3:30 this morning, someone fired gunshots at a car prowler, in MY NEIGHBORHOOD!

I heard about that. The ironic thing was that my Mom woke up at 3:30 that morning and couldn't go back to sleep. I think it happened near my school, or near people who go to my school.

Where do you go to school?

Date: 2008-01-29 17:49:44
Heatherwood. Which is next to Jackson.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-01-29 17:56:01
I should mention, not too long ago at where my mom works (a year or two ago), one of my mom's co-worker's boyfriend shot her in the parking lot, and then killed himself right there in the parking lot. My mom saw it  O_o D: :o

It was on the news…

Date: 2008-01-29 17:57:32
That would be creepy to see.

Date: 2008-01-29 18:00:55
He blew his head off. There was brain material all over the parking lot.  D: O_o :'( Oh my…

That's about 20x more scary then what Missing? NO! saw and heard.

Date: 2008-01-29 18:03:41
Blew his head off? That is probably the scariest thing I've heard in my life. O_o

Date: 2008-01-29 18:08:24
Yes. The police told him to put the gun down. He did. My mom had her head turned and looked back when she saw him put the gun down. Then he picked his gun up again real fast and then fired. There was pink/gray matter all over the ground. My mom had no time to look away and avoid seeing it. The only humorous thing that I even found in this was that they actually had to get the coronor to pronounce him dead.

BTW, his girlfriend who he shot at survived.

Date: 2008-01-30 19:29:13

Yes. The police told him to put the gun down. He did. My mom had her head turned and looked back when she saw him put the gun down. Then he picked his gun up again real fast and then fired. There was pink/gray matter all over the ground. My mom had no time to look away and avoid seeing it. The only humorous thing that I even found in this was that they actually had to get the coronor to pronounce him dead.

BTW, his girlfriend who he shot at survived.

I bet your mom was scared.
Any shooting is scary.

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-01-31 21:47:20
This should go into calendar events.

Date: 2008-02-07 22:52:14
My neighbor keeps on texting me telling me that someone is looking at his house with some object and a body bag with blood on it. This is happening right now, actually, and he says that the guy is circling the neighborhood. Pretty creepy, but I don't think much of it because I don't think anyone has gotten hurt yet.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2008-02-08 00:21:12

He blew his head off. There was brain material all over the parking lot.  D: O_o :'( Oh my…

Pics or it never happened.

Date: 2008-02-08 10:18:21

Pics or it never happened.

I can't get pictures, I didn't bring my camera damn it!

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-02-08 13:44:13
Why would you want to a bloody, gory mess of dying flesh and a bullet?

Date: 2008-02-08 18:45:18

Why would you want to a bloody, gory mess of dying flesh and a bullet?

You wouldn't.