Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Mill Creek SHOOTING! - Page 3

Re: Mill Creek SHOOTING!

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-02-08 20:02:54

My neighbor keeps on texting me telling me that someone is looking at his house with some object and a body bag with blood on it. This is happening right now, actually, and he says that the guy is circling the neighborhood. Pretty creepy, but I don't think much of it because I don't think anyone has gotten hurt yet.

Turns out, the guy who told me lied because he said that the guy was a murderer who got shot and killed, but there were no police cars or gunshots that were heard anywhere near my neighborhood last night. I'm not surprised he lied because he has had a reputation of lying.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-02-08 21:31:43

My neighbor keeps on texting me telling me that someone is looking at his house with some object and a body bag with blood on it. This is happening right now, actually, and he says that the guy is circling the neighborhood. Pretty creepy, but I don't think much of it because I don't think anyone has gotten hurt yet.

Turns out, the guy who told me lied because he said that the guy was a murderer who got shot and killed, but there were no police cars or gunshots that were heard anywhere near my neighborhood last night. I'm not surprised he lied because he has had a reputation of lying.

Wow.
What an arse.
No one wants to be lied to about that.

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-02-22 18:40:34
holy crap… a shooting in YOUR neighborhood!?  O_o O_o

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-02-23 13:53:58

holy crap… a shooting in YOUR neighborhood!?  O_o O_o

Yep.