Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

We all have problems!!! - Page 3

Re: We all have problems!!!

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-08-20 19:18:21
I'm o.k. with the word hell.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-08-20 19:22:24
I know, when I say the F word or P*ss it isn't cencored, so I censor those. (And B*****d).

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-08-20 20:58:04
The f word should be censored by default. :-/

Date: 2006-08-20 21:07:19
Either it's because I have censors off (where I can see the words), OR it's not censored by default. I think it's the first thing.

Date: 2006-08-20 21:10:08

Either it's because I have censors off (where I can see the words), OR it's not censored by default. I think it's the first thing.

I don't think you have "Leave words uncensored" on… censor is on by default, and "fuck" should be censored

Date: 2006-08-20 21:14:27
I'm just saying that I can see the word F**K when I write it, but then again, when I right it, I make it capatalized. Maybe THAT'S why I can see the word…

Date: 2006-08-21 00:05:51

I'm just saying that I can see the word F**K when I write it, but then again, when I right it, I make it capatalized. Maybe THAT'S why I can see the word…

I made it so only the middle two letters are asterisked out.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2006-10-04 04:13:31
Uh? What have I missed? I know I've, not been around much been busy will all sorts now my stupid, computer died on me about a week ago so I'm stuck on brothers, and don't have many sprites on here so gotta wait one more month for me to finally get it fixed.