Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Obama, Hillary, or McCain? - Page 1

Obama, Hillary, or McCain?

Posted by: Sarial
Date: 2008-04-15 21:03:25
I'm pretty much undecided by this point, as it's still too early to tell =/

Anyways, we will either end up with the first black (and third youngest) president, the first female president, or the oldest president ever…

So, who would you rather see as president: Obama, Hilary, or McCain?

Re: Obama, Hilary, or McCain?

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2008-04-16 07:53:15
I really don't know. Definitely not McCain, because he wants to send in more troops! I'm pulling between the two Democrats.  :???: :???:

Posted by: Pikachu~
Date: 2008-04-16 12:17:22
At the moment, the candidates all seem to be blowing smoke, and saying things that I know are going to be impossible to do (i.e. troop withdrawl within sixty days,) and such. I think if all three of the potential candidates were fused into one super-president, then that would work for me. Overall, I know I am not going to vote for McCain, not because I don't like Republicans, but because he said he would "continue the war for 100 years if he had to," which seriously scares me, because he means buisness.

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2008-04-16 12:51:02
Bush *shot*

Anyways, I don't live in the US, but I'd go for Obama, as McCain a total tw*t for the reasons stated above ([size=1]& more[/size]), & that topic we had earlier on Hilary has rather put me off.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-04-16 21:40:58
^Trust me, if he becomes president, all white americans will be slaves.
Anyway, McCain or hillary, but I'd prefer McCain.

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2008-04-16 22:38:17

I really don't know. Definitely not McCain, because he wants to send in more troops! I'm pulling between the two Democrats.  :???: :???:
So? what's wrong with sending in more troops? Get the job done, I say. It's not like the soldiers were drafted. They signed up, many because they wanted to fight in the war.

At the moment, the candidates all seem to be blowing smoke, and saying things that I know are going to be impossible to do (i.e. troop withdrawal within sixty days,) and such. I think if all three of the potential candidates were fused into one super-president, then that would work for me. Overall, I know I am not going to vote for McCain, not because I don't like Republicans, but because he said he would "continue the war for 100 years if he had to," which seriously scares me, because he means business.
At least he means business. The other two are just a lot of talk.

Anyway, I'm so glad I'm not voting age (I'm close, though). It's too much to try to decide on, because they all suck.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-04-16 22:44:32

At the moment, the candidates all seem to be blowing smoke, and saying things that I know are going to be impossible to do (i.e. troop withdrawl within sixty days,) and such. I think if all three of the potential candidates were fused into one super-president, then that would work for me. Overall, I know I am not going to vote for McCain, not because I don't like Republicans, but because he said he would "continue the war for 100 years if he had to," which seriously scares me, because he means buisness.
At least he means business. The other two are just a lot of talk.

No them wrong, Hilary means business. She will make sure that every special needs group gets payed the taxpayers money, she will make sure to give people power who helped get her elected, she will be sure to ignore the working class common person, and she will be sure to kill our economy.

Vote fucking Obama

Date: 2008-04-17 14:41:49

That's a bit…off, isn't it?

So? what's wrong with sending in more troops? Get the job done, I say. It's not like the soldiers were drafted. They signed up, many because they wanted to fight in the war.

So did everyone in the first few years of WWI.

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2008-04-19 11:44:05

…Are you fucking kidding me? Give me one piece of evidence to prove that statement, and "He's black" is not even going to come fucking CLOSE to working.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-04-19 12:40:15
sorry, I don't vote in things as serious as who to be president. and anyway, I don't live in America, either :P

Date: 2008-04-19 12:42:23
Neither do I but I still voted Obama.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2008-04-19 20:55:04

Well, it WILL BE A DRAFT if this goes on for, and I quote "100 years, if needed!"

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-04-20 02:48:51

…Are you fucking kidding me? Give me one piece of evidence to prove that statement, and "He's black" is not even going to come fucking CLOSE to working.
His church teaches racisim! You should of saw part of a fox news report last month!

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-04-20 13:23:45

His church teaches racisim! You should of saw part of a fox news report last month!

Yeah, I saw that. I also saw one Fox news corespondent telling the cast of Fox and Friends to lay off the "Obama Bashing". When someone from your own network tells you to lay off, theres a problem. Fox is the most bias, manipulative, lie factory in the country. Stop watching Fox news and turn NPR, only unbiased news source around. Also he has a raciest priest. So what? If Obama really took all of what Jeremiah Wright said to heart, he would have joined Al Qaeda by now. And on a third note, how the hell does having a raciest church have to do with your first statement?

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2008-04-20 19:01:38

Me… watching FOX news… for info on DEMOCRATS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edit: To add a small amount of sense into this post, his church doesn't equal his own opinion. In fact, Obama was strongly opposed to the remarks made by his church. Try again, thanks.