Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Obama, Hillary, or McCain? - Page 2

Re: Obama, Hilary, or McCain?

Posted by: Pikachu~
Date: 2008-04-20 19:04:38

^Trust me, if he becomes president, all white americans will be slaves.

…Are you fucking kidding me? Give me one piece of evidence to prove that statement, and "He's black" is not even going to come fucking CLOSE to working.
His church teaches racisim! You should of saw part of a fox news report last month!

That is a pretty weak argument if you ask me. I mean, Reverned Wright is not Obama, those are his opinions, not Obama's. As well, you are watching one of the most biased networks on TV! I'm not saying that Fox is bad, but they shouldn't be consulted for your number one news source. I stand saying that the people who stopped voting for Obama because of that are really…really retarded.

I mean, the only reason that got on TV, and was given such an audastic responce, was because Obama is one of the front-runners, and is probably is the only Democrat at the moment who could even stand a chance with McCain. No one shows Hillary Clinton back when she was giving full support of the NAFTA, do they? That was something, if you do not know, that pretty much outsources pretty much all American manufacturing jobs to other countries for pennies on the dollar!. Of course, she was First-lady back then, and it is old news, but do you think that she has changed, and that she will do the same things in the future?

Posted by: Glitchby
Date: 2008-04-21 00:01:55
I'll answer this with a quote from bash.

#846915 +(2398)- [X]

<Guillotine>: The problem with being Democrat is that if you vote for Obama, you're sexist. And if you vote for Hilary, you're racist. Its easy being a Republican. No matter what you're retarded.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-04-21 10:44:57

I'll answer this with a quote from bash.

#846915 +(2398)- [X]

<Guillotine>: The problem with being Democrat is that if you vote for Obama, you're sexist. And if you vote for Hilary, you're racist. Its easy being a Republican. No matter what you're retarded.

XD
Nice I agree full heartedly.

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2008-04-21 15:12:21

Fox is the most bias, manipulative, lie factory in the country. Stop watching Fox news and turn NPR, only unbiased news source around. Also he has a raciest priest. So what? If Obama really took all of what Jeremiah Wright said to heart, he would have joined Al Qaeda by now. And on a third note, how the hell does having a raciest church have to do with your first statement?

Fox News isn't nearly as bad as popular opinion seems to think it is, and even though it is right-wing it is most definitely not a "biased, manipulative lie factory." If you want unbiased news, then get it from multiple sources (i.e. Internet) and form your own opinions.

I'm still sorry Colbert dropped out. Now I don't know who to vote for. :'(

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-04-21 17:45:01

Fox is the most bias, manipulative, lie factory in the country. Stop watching Fox news and turn NPR, only unbiased news source around. Also he has a raciest priest. So what? If Obama really took all of what Jeremiah Wright said to heart, he would have joined Al Qaeda by now. And on a third note, how the hell does having a raciest church have to do with your first statement?

Fox News isn't nearly as bad as popular opinion seems to think it is, and even though it is right-wing it is most definitely not a "biased, manipulative lie factory." If you want unbiased news, then get it from multiple sources (i.e. Internet) and form your own opinions.

I'm still sorry Colbert dropped out. Now I don't know who to vote for. :'(

Ok, maybe that was a little extreme, exaggeration for effect was more what I was going for. But yeah, Colbert would have bean great.
[size=1pt]You can still use the wright in option, though I don't know if that is done in the primaries. [/size]

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2008-04-21 19:24:59
I don't want to have to do anything with presidents, NWO… and god knows what else they will think of, I'm an Anarchist, though, so I don't really care, but I do live in the Us, and NWO is something I do not want in my life.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-04-24 09:58:35
Obama.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-04-24 14:40:01
Who cares? I don't live in the US, but I don't really see the point in this. I just find the whole thing, pointless. I'd say get the troops, out of there as well as ours. (I'm in the United Kingdom).

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2008-04-24 17:23:19

Who cares? I don't live in the US, but I don't really see the point in this. I just find the whole thing pointless. I'd say get the troops out of there as well as ours. (I'm in the United Kingdom).

Um, I think we should care about who's going to lead our country for the next 4 years >.> Not just with the war, but with global affairs, protecting the country, etc. Not exactly pointless IMO.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2008-04-24 20:56:59
Are there any Libertarian Party candidates? If not, my vote goes to nobody.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-04-24 21:07:30
XD I wouldn't know. The planet blows up, it blows up. I could care less.

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2008-04-25 20:04:01

XD I wouldn't know. The planet blows up, it blows up. I could care less.

…And what, pray tell, does that have to do with the topic at hand?

Ontopic: If I could vote in this election, I'm probably vote for Obama, simply because he has not used his race as a shield (ie. You're against me because I'm black), but has simply run as any other president has. Certainly he knows the symbol an African American in the White House would become, and he's playing that in the right direction. Good for him.  :)

Posted by: FooBot
Date: 2008-05-18 02:31:00
I can and will write in
either
Cthulhu
Stephen Colbert
Ron Paul

Posted by: Glitchby
Date: 2008-05-18 10:54:32

I can and will write in