Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Re: - Page 14

Re:

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-09-12 16:54:58
Unknown action?

Re:

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-09-12 16:59:32
The world may never know.

Re:

Date: 2009-09-12 17:02:39
Here, I'm sharing out cookies now.

[spoiler=cookies!!!][img]http://persistentillusion.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

They're large, chocolaty, and there's more than enough for everyone.

Re:

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-09-12 17:14:34

Unknown action?

Occasionally someone has the message Nothing, or nothing you can see…. It's vaguely creepy. Speaking of vaguely creepy, I think it's fun to lurk on topics other people are looking at. Just remember, Wa is watching you…..

Re: Re:

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-09-12 18:13:09

Unknown action?

Occasionally someone has the message Nothing, or nothing you can see…. It's vaguely creepy. Speaking of vaguely creepy, I think it's fun to lurk on topics other people are looking at. Just remember, Wa is watching you…..

IIRC, it means they're in the admin control panel or in the Admins and Mods board.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-09-12 18:49:29

Unknown action?

IIRC, it means they're in the admin control panel or in the Admins and Mods board.

Also for guests, it means that they're absolutely doing NOTHING but pinging the server or something like that.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-09-12 21:34:49

Unknown action?

Also for guests, it means that they're absolutely doing NOTHING but pinging the server or something like that.

I enjoy pinging, actually.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-09-12 21:45:29
A lot of the "guests" are search engine bots, which simply crawl every link they can (which includes the Post Reply and New Topic links)

Re:

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-09-14 06:58:37
Ah, I do that all the time Wa.

I'm hungry, so I shall take a cookie.

Re:

Date: 2009-09-14 17:42:10

I noticed.

…I dislike all non-chewy cookies. Are these crunchy?

Re:

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-09-14 17:48:53
Odd. I dislike all chewy cookies. Are these chewy?

Re:

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-09-15 06:01:12

I noticed.

Is that why you said something?

Anyways, I will take yet another soft cookie. I prefer my cookies soft and gooey, as opposed to crunchy.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-09-15 14:59:38

I noticed.

[img]http://www.murrayewing.co.uk/mewsings/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/farnsworth.jpg[/img]

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

These cookies were created with my patented futuristic cookie technology, crunchewy. (Pronounced KA RUNCH-EW-Y)  The perfect blend between crunchy and chewy without being one or the other!

Re:

Date: 2009-09-15 15:35:05
Wow, you sure are creative.

Re:

Date: 2009-09-15 17:26:45

I noticed.

[img]http://www.murrayewing.co.uk/mewsings/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/farnsworth.jpg[/img]

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

These cookies were created with my patented futuristic cookie technology, crunchewy. (Pronounced KA RUNCH-EW-Y)  The perfect blend between crunchy and chewy without being one or the other!

I'm afraid there is no such thing - except perhaps the M&M cookies they sell at school. Those have a crunchy crust with a soft interior. Everyone loves them.