Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Re: - Page 8

Re:

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-08-10 21:24:33

I don't know why so many of you make your real names so obvious.

Maybe because some of us are trying to get a chick? I don't know. Perhaps we are okay with sharing information

Re:

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-08-10 21:59:28
I'm just going to say that my name is biblical, even though I am not religious in any way.

Re:

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-08-10 22:58:54
One of the default Pokemon Sapphire names is somewhat similar to my name, so I've been using it for years.

Re:

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2009-08-10 23:13:57

I don't know why so many of you make your real names so obvious.

Maybe because some of us are trying to get a chick? I don't know. Perhaps we are okay with sharing information

Eh, just seems odd to me.

Re:

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-08-11 01:20:00

One of the default Pokemon Sapphire names is somewhat similar to my name, so I've been using it for years.

Hi Nicole/Sarah/Kim.

Re:

Date: 2009-08-11 01:37:33

Hi Nicole/Sarah/Kim.

Lol. I meant Marina. Or MARINA, which is how I differentiate pokemon from my Platinum from those from my Sapphire. Not that I don't have all the ones in my Sapphire memorized now.

Re:

Posted by: Adam glitch
Date: 2009-08-11 05:27:21
TBH Adam is just my fake name. my real name you will never know unless you ask me nicely. :-X

Re:

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-08-11 11:11:52
[img]http://i30.tinypic.com/ctgyo.png[/img]

Re:

Date: 2009-08-11 11:30:21
This is a party thread, it has no topic.

Re:

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-08-11 11:36:23
[attachment=1]

The Grim Reaper. Giving a noogie.

THE REAL REASON PEOPLE DIE.

Re:

Posted by: Adam glitch
Date: 2009-08-14 19:26:53
YOU'VE KILLED THE TOPIC!

oh wait….

Anyway, death never has a good time, always killing people and everything. that's why I like the boosh episode.

Re:

Date: 2009-08-14 22:11:48

Hi Nicole/Sarah/Kim.

Lol. I meant Marina. Or MARINA, which is how I differentiate pokemon from my Platinum from those from my Sapphire. Not that I don't have all the ones in my Sapphire memorized now.

Karina?

Re:

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-08-14 22:21:46

Hi Nicole/Sarah/Kim.

Karina?

*facepalm*

Maria.  Duh.

Re:

Date: 2009-08-14 23:58:35

Hi Nicole/Sarah/Kim.

Karina?

*facepalm*

Maria.  Duh.

This is hilarious. I didn't anticipate the consternation that would ensue when I posted. Both of you are completely wrong, by the way.

Re:

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-08-15 00:02:52
We need some epic videos.

ftp://ftp.scene.org/pub/parties/2005/breakpoint05/wild/pht-mr.zip <– download and play it in KiGB (other emulators don't work too well)

It's a demo of the Game Boy Color… though it's not as awesome as the C64 doing similar things with its slower hardware.