Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Down with the Flu - Page 1

Down with the Flu

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-10-13 09:12:28
Well, I'm fairly sick right now.  I have a fever, a headache, and a sore throat.  But there is some good news: both of my parents (who are doctors) agree that I likely have H1N1.  I can't wait to rub that in the faces of all the people I know that think Swine Flu is lethal.

Re: Down with the Flu

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-10-13 12:27:23
Don't speak too early.  Sometimes it's a slow and painful death.

Date: 2009-10-13 12:38:49

Don't speak too early.  Sometimes it's a slow and painful death.

I'm not to worried, as I don't have any neurological disorders (i.e. epilepsy, cerebral palsy).

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-10-13 14:47:37
CATS: You have 98.41% chance to survive H1N1… make your time .  HA HA HA HA !

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-10-13 15:55:48
Possible fact: If you're well enough to get out of bed and fetch the post in the morning, you have a cold and not flu.

[unless you're DETERMINED to get the post]

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-10-13 16:26:41

Possible fact: If you're well enough to get out of bed and fetch the post in the morning, you have a cold and not flu.

Well, then.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-10-13 16:31:07
Uhh… and I'm guessing you're basing this fact on absolutely nothing?

Date: 2009-10-13 17:07:17

both of my parents (who are doctors)

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-10-13 17:18:23
Lol, everyone thinks at my school that if you get Swine Flu, you turn purple.

Get well!

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-10-13 18:53:16
My parents are freaking out about it and want me to get vaccinated the second the shots come out >_>
Get well soon

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2009-10-13 19:13:05
Get well soon. One of my good friends got it and had to be quarrantined for two weeks.

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-10-13 19:21:37
Meh, I've been arguing with my older brother about H1N1 for the past 6 months (he's one of those people who was/is freaking out over this; I'm more realistic about it). Now he has proof to use against me (about 2-3 people on GCL have gotten H1N1 [Naitekiakki]).

Anyways, get well soon.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-10-13 20:19:02

Meh, I've been arguing with my older brother about H1N1 for the past 6 months (he's one of those people who was/is freaking out over this; I'm more realistic about it). Now he has proof to use against me (about 2-3 people on GCL have gotten H1N1 [Naitekiakki]).

Anyways, get well soon.

That it'll kill you? Both Naitekiakki and Axaj are doing fine, unless one of them is now chronically ill.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-10-13 22:14:22

Anyways, get well soon.

That it'll kill you? Both Naitekiakki and Axaj are doing fine, unless one of them is now chronically ill.

Naitekiakki's getting better.

Date: 2009-10-13 22:32:24
Well, my temperature went up to 104 degrees (Fahrenheit, of course), but ~1 hour after I took some medicine, I suddenly got incredibly hot and sweaty because the medicine (temporarily) destroyed the fever and the sore throat.  I just hope I can sleep well…