Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Down with the Flu - Page 3

Re: Down with the Flu

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2009-10-17 21:01:20
No it was regular flu i think. I feel a little better now.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-10-17 22:07:49
Guh. Still feel bad, but a little better.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-10-17 22:29:19

Meh, I've been arguing with my older brother about H1N1 for the past 6 months (he's one of those people who was/is freaking out over this; I'm more realistic about it). Now he has proof to use against me (about 2-3 people on GCL have gotten H1N1 [Naitekiakki]).

Anyways, get well soon.

That it'll kill you? Both Naitekiakki and Axaj are doing fine, unless one of them is now chronically ill.

No, that the virus is widespread and dangerous (bear in mind I use the word proof in the above quote for lack of a better word).

The virus is indeed becoming more widespread, but it is not and (most likely) never will become dangerous.

BTW, does anyone remember "I'm eating chocolate chips right now"?

*raises hand*

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2009-10-24 19:26:58
Ugh, I remember having the flu but only 2 times. Once when I was like, 3 and again about a year ago. Its rather torturous, vomiting EVERY tiny stinkin' thing I try to eat  :(. It recovered in about 3 or 4 days though.

Posted by: Thomas
Date: 2009-10-31 13:16:48
H1N1 actually caused my school to be closed down for a week due to several students catching it. I didn't catch it, what I ended up with was the regular flu.

Posted by: Arceus Trainer
Date: 2009-12-08 20:11:10
Maybe it depends on the person catching H1N1. For some it's not that bad; As for others, It's a pain in the ass.

I'm brilliant.

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-12-08 21:13:43

Maybe it depends on the person catching H1N1. For some it's not that bad; As for others, It's a pain in the ass.

I'm brilliant.

…Like every other disease?