Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Polls

When you visit GCLF, what do you do first? - Page 2

Re: When you visit GCLF, what do you do first?

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2009-04-17 22:03:35

I'm not a troublemaker.

0 WOM or I nuke the place.

SELF-CONTRADICTING.
also, I'm going to call your bluff.
DO IT FAGGOT.

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2009-04-17 22:13:00

I'm not a troublemaker.  I'm just the victim of elitist discrimination.

0 WOM or I nuke the place.

Like that doesn't shout "Hi, I'm a troublemaker. Please raise my WOM" Please learn to be a bit more respectful to Ranks that which have the power to:
A) Raise WOM
B) Ban you
C) Can Institue fair warnings
D) Because I dislike 3 options

And, when I come on the forums, it's usually to Check messages, and to see if anything "interesting" is happening.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-04-17 22:18:00
Shinji, you are trouble. All you've done so far this year, is insult people, insult the members of staff, and you Shinji, just being a total dick to everyone else.

Date: 2009-04-17 22:30:33
now, now. let's not get into a dogpile of "this person sucks". I know what it's like, as I've been at the bottom of such things, and so have you, Mutou. he's obviously very troubled at this point, and is freaking out and issuing ill-contrived threats to try to salvage the damage he has inflicted upon himself.
calling him a dick is not going to help.

Date: 2009-04-17 22:35:49
You weren't no help back when you started crap with me for no reason. He want's to be mean to everyone, so everyone will do the same to him. It's only fair people treat him back the same way he treats others to he can learn.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-04-17 23:01:38

now, now. let's not get into a dogpile of "this person sucks". I know what it's like, as I've been at the bottom of such things, and so have you, Mutou. he's obviously very troubled at this point, and is freaking out and issuing ill-contrived threats to try to salvage the damage he has inflicted upon himself.

Yami's got a point. I sicked a Troll Doll on him earlier just to teach him a lesson. Plus I've been mocking him all week out of sheer boredom and because he's the most vulnerable member currently. Vulnerable to my being an ass and mocking people that is. Also you are a fine one to talk with your anti-faggot policies and other stuff. Is it really your business what other people's sexual preferences are? I'm not gay but I have friends who are and I find people like you repulsive and uncivilized. Its discrimination to others and is like being racist, therefore it shouldn't be tolerated. You can even quote me on that for all I care. Hmph! I've been waiting since I first got here to shove all that down your throat.

Shinji stop being a baby. Grow up and people might "eventually" stop picking on you but you must show good behavior and allow the moderators and Admins to watch you until your WOM goes down. If you keep doing this however, your reputation will be ruined permanently and you'll eventually get banned. I used to be an outright no good asshole. You should see some of my first posts. (you can't though as they are closed off from normal members due to the board they were on being hidden to normal members.)

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2009-04-17 23:42:02
I wasn't trying to be "insulting", I was just saying (In my own weird way) that he should respect the Higher-ups a bit more. But yeah, if he's going to continue to treat people like this, why should anyone treat him any differently?

But wait a second, this thread went completely off topic. Unless, of course, the first thing everyone does when they get online is "Check for Insulting posts from Shinji, and make Witty, but un-needed, remarks back", then I can see how we're on topic still.

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2009-04-18 00:50:49
I click Show new replies to your posts immediately. Can never be too sure when something may pertain to you.

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2009-04-18 07:42:05
I flip through General Discussion at first, then look at newest posts to see if there's anything that piques my interest.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-04-18 11:11:25
The first thing I do is look for the red exclamation marks on the Board Index showing Shinji's posted something new and approve/delete them then I got on browsing the forum until another red exclamation mark shows up which looks like this: (!)

Date: 2009-04-18 11:16:03
Time I get on here, things have already been done. ?? I'm meant to be helping but I can't when things have already been done.

Posted by: Piedie
Date: 2009-04-18 11:21:14
I just look around to no real order….

Date: 2009-04-18 16:47:48

Also you are a fine one to talk with your anti-faggot policies and other stuff. Is it really your business what other people's sexual preferences are? I'm not gay but I have friends who are and I find people like you repulsive and uncivilized. Its discrimination to others and is like being racist, therefore it shouldn't be tolerated. You can even quote me on that for all I care. Hmph! I've been waiting since I first got here to shove all that down your throat.

lolwut. If you're referring to my "DO IT FAGGOT", you need to lurk the fuck moar

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-04-18 20:37:00

Thank you.

Yami's got a point. I sicked a Troll Doll on him earlier just to teach him a lesson. Plus I've been mocking him all week out of sheer boredom and because he's the most vulnerable member currently. Vulnerable to my being an ass and mocking people that is. Also you are a fine one to talk with your anti-faggot policies and other stuff. Is it really your business what other people's sexual preferences are? I'm not gay but I have friends who are and I find people like you repulsive and uncivilized. Its discrimination to others and is like being racist, therefore it shouldn't be tolerated. You can even quote me on that for all I care. Hmph! I've been waiting since I first got here to shove all that down your throat.

Shinji stop being a baby. Grow up and people might "eventually" stop picking on you but you must show good behavior and allow the moderators and Admins to watch you until your WOM goes down. If you keep doing this however, your reputation will be ruined permanently and you'll eventually get banned. I used to be an outright no good asshole. You should see some of my first posts. (you can't though as they are closed off from normal members due to the board they were on being hidden to normal members.)

I will kill you.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-04-18 21:45:33

Also you are a fine one to talk with your anti-faggot policies and other stuff. Is it really your business what other people's sexual preferences are? I'm not gay but I have friends who are and I find people like you repulsive and uncivilized. Its discrimination to others and is like being racist, therefore it shouldn't be tolerated. You can even quote me on that for all I care. Hmph! I've been waiting since I first got here to shove all that down your throat.

lolwut. If you're referring to my "DO IT FAGGOT", you need to lurk the f**k moar

No actually I'm not. This is a grudge I've had against you from the first time I met you this past summer. You're a discriminative b*****d and I don't like it. I'm not talking about you saying "DO IT FAGGOT!" I knew exactly what the f**k I was talking about you, Homophobe. You may remember me as glitchhunter09.