Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Polls

When you visit GCLF, what do you do first? - Page 4

Re: When you visit GCLF, what do you do first?

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-04-22 14:33:00
Leave Project Caspar to me. (well, anyone is welcome to help me.)
I'm also going to start a  Gameshark SP code Database for many advanced Generation Cheating needs. Plus I have a shitload of spare time on my hands. (Once again anyone is free to help me.) I'm currently archiving the Advanced Generation Pokemon Games' Gameshark SP codes from Gameshark.com. The reason why is because I don't expect them to be around for very much longer with the release of the DSi. Sure some other sites will have them but we need to make an effort to preserve them as well. Plus, its a good thing, SO DO IT OR I'LL HAVE YOU ROUGHED UP! XD (Freakazoid reference. I just couldn't resist)

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go do some stuff.

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2009-04-22 17:13:14
Wow! That post had nothing to do with the thread topic!

Actually, the first thing I do is check if there are forum announcements, then the Member+ stuff, THEN I go to General Discussion.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-04-23 15:50:54

Well, now the first thing I do since Shinji's gone/off the moderated/watch list is help with Project Phoenix.

Track progress here:

http://glitchcity.info/wiki/index.php?title=Special:RecentChanges&limit=500&days=30&hideminor=0
I had no idea that existed :P.

Anyway, I just brows the forums manually.

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2009-05-02 13:15:55
Browse the forums manually, just finding and posting in anything that I can relate to/know about.