Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Polls

When you visit GCLF, what do you do first? - Page 3

Re: When you visit GCLF, what do you do first?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-04-18 22:30:55

now, now. let's not get into a dogpile of "this person sucks". I know what it's like, as I've been at the bottom of such things, and so have you, Mutou. he's obviously very troubled at this point, and is freaking out and issuing ill-contrived threats to try to salvage the damage he has inflicted upon himself.
calling him a dick is not going to help.

Thank you.

Yami's got a point. I sicked a Troll Doll on him earlier just to teach him a lesson. Plus I've been mocking him all week out of sheer boredom and because he's the most vulnerable member currently. Vulnerable to my being an ass and mocking people that is. Also you are a fine one to talk with your anti-faggot policies and other stuff. Is it really your business what other people's sexual preferences are? I'm not gay but I have friends who are and I find people like you repulsive and uncivilized. Its discrimination to others and is like being racist, therefore it shouldn't be tolerated. You can even quote me on that for all I care. Hmph! I've been waiting since I first got here to shove all that down your throat.

Shinji stop being a baby. Grow up and people might "eventually" stop picking on you but you must show good behavior and allow the moderators and Admins to watch you until your WOM goes down. If you keep doing this however, your reputation will be ruined permanently and you'll eventually get banned. I used to be an outright no good asshole. You should see some of my first posts. (you can't though as they are closed off from normal members due to the board they were on being hidden to normal members.)

I will kill you.

Say goodbye to the post button. It'll be gone for a long time.

*watches Shinji wave good bye to the post button*

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2009-04-18 22:56:58
Ugh, he was given enough warnings, and he got what he deserved. Heck, not even xparasite9 goes that far <.<. All I have to say on this. Anyways. Can we please go back on Topic now?

Date: 2009-04-18 23:32:21
Yes, since Shinji has been banned for 30 days by teh Abwayax.

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2009-04-19 01:41:52

Yes, since Shinji has been banned for 30 days by teh Abwayax.

Whoa. I honestly didn't see it coming.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-04-19 05:56:16
Heh, I just realised I haven't posted in this thread yet other than the first post.
I click Show new posts since last visit, then new replies to posts to see how stuff like the count to one million thread is doing (I have Forum Games in ignored boards).

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-04-19 07:43:43
Knock it off you lot. Yes, xparasite9 , can be a total pain in the ass for reasons unknown. He's been the same since I first met him on here back in  06. When I appear these days, I look around the boards, to see if there's anything interesting to read about or whatever. By the way, nice new skin, for the forums.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-04-19 08:37:26
Technically speaking, that skin's not new. Someone just made it the default for some reason.

Date: 2009-04-19 09:27:04
Well, it looks nice.

Date: 2009-04-19 10:03:54
I reset everyone back to GCL 2.0 since it somehow made everyone use PGG while Abwayax was chmodding the themes folder to make it writable so we can edit and manage themes.  To access it again, use that drop down tab that says GCL 2.0 and select PichuUmbreon's Green Glitchiness.

Date: 2009-04-19 10:07:37
Hmm, well it looked quite good. I guess for as long as I've been here, I've gotten used to the current skin.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2009-04-19 23:03:28
When I load up the page, I just look for new posts in any location. Fourm drama normally constitutes a look. Also if theres anything in any of the administrator boards, I know somethings up.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-04-20 12:17:51
What do I do first? Why, I check for new PMs, then new replies to posts, then I reply to them, then search for new topics/posts, check them out, post a bit more, then I'm out of here for a while. So I picked the "Other" option.

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2009-04-20 17:00:29

Also you are a fine one to talk with your anti-faggot policies and other stuff. Is it really your business what other people's sexual preferences are? I'm not gay but I have friends who are and I find people like you repulsive and uncivilized. Its discrimination to others and is like being racist, therefore it shouldn't be tolerated. You can even quote me on that for all I care. Hmph! I've been waiting since I first got here to shove all that down your throat.

lolwut. If you're referring to my "DO IT FAGGOT", you need to lurk the f**k moar

No actually I'm not. This is a grudge I've had against you from the first time I met you this past summer. You're a discriminative b*****d and I don't like it. I'm not talking about you saying "DO IT FAGGOT!" I knew exactly what the f**k I was talking about you, Homophobe. You may remember me as glitchhunter09.

this is the only thing I could find that would cause you to have a grudge against me
and even then, that's just you getting butthurt over nothing.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-04-21 17:11:37
Actually it was what was in your signature that day. I have gay friends. I'm straight but I have gay friends and I find what was in your sig that day to be very offensive. I'm over the fact that my rom hacking skills suck. Why the hell do you think I quit hacking pokemon roms? Roms are illegal I was stupid then but the grudge stretches far beyond that topic. Of course everyone has something against you xparasite9, even many of the admins. The only question I have to ask you is why? Why do you act like an asshole so much. You'd have a lot more friends here if you weren't such an asshole. I was an asshole once and I've pretty much changed. I still occasionally whine like a big baby but not as frequently as I used to. If I made the effort to change then so can you.
Many "GCLFers" are tired of the way you are acting. You're an Admin, try to be a good example to the new members. Times have changed and you get a good scolding for acting like an Asshole here on GCLF. I can understand that it may be fun to act like an asshole but it makes people look down upon you. Anyway this discussion is over so I suggest you don't reply to this post.

Date: 2009-04-21 18:33:28
Well, now the first thing I do since Shinji's gone/off the moderated/watch list is help with Project Phoenix.

Track progress here:

http://glitchcity.info/wiki/index.php?title=Special:RecentChanges&limit=500&days=30&hideminor=0