Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

The Pokegod People People Eaters!! [PWN YOU!] - Page 31

Re: The Pokegod People People Eaters!! [PWN YOU!]

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2010-05-22 19:01:29
GARY 'M 9 says:
k
http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,1192.msg180856.html#msg180856 <– read from here down
(I only said what I said on IRC because the PPPE thread has broken so many rules over the years)
Gregory says:
pppe has been around for 3 years
i see no reason to care
GARY 'M 9 says:
same
posting this on GCLF

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2010-05-22 19:05:15
Thank you Gary and ABWAYAX! :D
Hopefully we can get this back up and running.
Look, Chaos, you were a member of PPPE why would you do that?
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b39/BKey/Anime/Rozen%20Maiden/Suiseiseki/Suiseiseki38.jpg[/img]
JUDGEMENT FACE.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-05-22 23:38:46
I have no problem with it. I just wanted to make sure it was given mod or admin permission.
Now that it has been proven, I have no more say.
But…I'm not a member. I never signed up.

Date: 2010-05-23 08:44:03

The only TRUE Pokegod is Arceus.

HA. HA. yeah right xD

Arceus is the God of Pokemon, so yeah. Pokegod. The ONLY one.

Really? I do recall you posting in here a couple of times but whatever.

Date: 2010-05-23 14:29:38
I POSTED in here, but that doesn't make me an automatic member.

Date: 2010-05-23 14:40:39

I POSTED in here, but that doesn't make me an automatic member.

Well duh, I was just saying. :P I never said anyone who posted in here was an automatic member.

Date: 2010-06-10 19:40:37
Hey guys, check out this site http://www.blue-reflections.net/ragecandybar/projects/pokegods/ its so legit I'm reading it now!

"Hi, I'm mortisha, and I support this site!" :D Haha no but really, its REALLY well written and everything. Check it out yoo.
Where did all the members go? And will this ever get stickied?

Date: 2010-06-10 19:43:46
No offense, but I think this died. The members aren't showing up.

Date: 2010-06-10 19:55:54

No offense, but I think this died. The members aren't showing up.

Just be patient.
Some of them are still on GCLF/IRC :P

Date: 2010-06-18 13:42:38
Can someone sticky this please? I thought it was going to be stickied but it has not happened yet :P

Posted by: Redstar
Date: 2010-06-18 14:31:44

Hey guys, check out this site http://www.blue-reflections.net/ragecandybar/projects/pokegods/ its so legit I'm reading it now!

"Hi, I'm mortisha, and I support this site!" :D Haha no but really, its REALLY well written and everything. Check it out yoo.

lol. You linked to our page! I find that surprising, though we appreciate the compliments. :D

Date: 2010-06-18 14:44:17

lol. You linked to our page! I find that surprising, though we appreciate the compliments. :D

The Ragecandybar site? Is that yours? Its really good :D and informative! Great job! *applauds*

Posted by: Redstar
Date: 2010-06-18 15:43:07
Yeah, I work on it with SailorClef. I made a thread about it under this sub-forum several months ago which you appear to have responded to, though I missed it. This thread even links to an earlier version of the project (the Angelfire page). Right now we're working on updating the html coding to be more efficient, at which point we have a lot more information to put up.

Date: 2010-06-18 16:36:29

Yeah, I work on it with SailorClef. I made a thread about it under this sub-forum several months ago which you appear to have responded to, though I missed it. This thread even links to an earlier version of the project (the Angelfire page). Right now we're working on updating the html coding to be more efficient, at which point we have a lot more information to put up.

Nice! :D
Keep up the good work lol

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2010-07-10 19:29:19
Dude whats up! Hey can I be something higher than member+, I have expirience in high positions. Thanks! Btw: mew is the true pohkegodz, fuck arcues, he cant learn every tm!