Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

The Pokegod People People Eaters!! [PWN YOU!] - Page 32

Re: The Pokegod People People Eaters!! [PWN YOU!]

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2010-08-19 14:04:23
I resign from this club, and my position.

I don't feel like writing any long explanation, but long story short, I don't like how this is run, as all it really is is a flaming thread. For idiots, yes, but still a flaming thread. If we did anything to actually get rid of "Pokégod People People," that would be a different story (don't say "we eat them.") I considered quitting a while ago, but never felt like posting to say.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2010-08-30 01:15:03

I don't feel like writing any long explanation, but long story short, I don't like how this is run, as all it really is is a flaming thread. For idiots, yes, but still a flaming thread. If we did anything to actually get rid of "Pokégod People People," that would be a different story (don't say "we eat them.") I considered quitting a while ago, but never felt like posting to say.

The whole thing isnt a flaming thread for one thing lets be serious. And its really a joke but whatever. A long one to say the least. Have fun not eating people. :P

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2010-08-30 05:54:18

The whole thing isnt a flaming thread for one thing lets be serious. And its really a joke but whatever. A long one to say the least. Have fun not eating people. :P
Well, maybe "flaming" was a bit extreme way to put it, but we make fun of them, which I don't really enjoy doing. Also, very little real discussion goes on here. I just don't want to be a part of the many two-to-three post discussions here.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2010-09-04 23:52:20
I guess. But no one specific person is being made fun of, and a group of people, well that could be anyone, people we dont even know exist. so fuck it :p

Date: 2010-09-18 23:01:26
i second what PD said.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2010-09-19 15:51:23
I third what he said.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2010-09-27 01:32:31
Alright! who here wants some pikabud salad?

Date: 2010-09-29 18:39:53

Alright! who here wants some pikabud salad?

Nah. That kind of deal sounds stupid now :K

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2010-09-29 21:29:22
Ah shut up Duvalier, don't you have a Caribbean island to take over? :P *shot stabbed exterminated blablabla*

Date: 2011-10-30 14:51:45
oh my god i forgot about this.
anyone wanna revive PPPE with me or.

Date: 2011-10-30 23:31:57
Yes.

Hell yes.

HELL FUCKING YES.

Date: 2011-10-31 17:38:10

Yes.

Hell yes.

HELL FUCKING YES.

So I guess this means we're back in business.

Date: 2011-10-31 22:33:41
We are.

I usurp the position of Senior Lunchperson.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2011-11-15 22:49:30
Denied, cause I'm cool like that.

Date: 2012-12-16 18:48:12
i forgot this existed.