Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

The Pokegod People People Eaters!! [PWN YOU!] - Page 36

Re: The Pokegod People People Eaters!! [PWN YOU!]

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2013-09-25 14:56:37

I'm personally gonna go with Mega Venusaur but only because then I get to have one starter of each type (Froakie, Bulbasaur, Torchic).  Then I can act like I'm playing some alternate dimension's Yellow version by adding some electric type in that team's mix. 

Here's to hoping the final evolutions of the Gen VI starters are Fire/Psychic, Water/Dark, Grass/Fighting.

I have heard from a very unreliable (emphasis on word unreliable) source that the starters are going to either be that, or Fire/Psychic + Water/Fighting + Grass/Dark. I can't remember which one it was but there was someone who allegedly leaked a whole lot of alleged information including that.

I've heard pretty much the same thing besides Grass/Dark. But I could see how Grass/Dark makes sense. Apparently Froakie's 3rd evo is gonna be some kind of poison dart frog thing. I think it's pretty obvious at least with Fennekin and Froakie + their evos that their types will end up being Fire/Psychic and Water/Fighting.

You sure about that?  Froakie/Frogadier keeps using bounce which is flying type and Grass/Fighting has a 4x weakness to flying type moves.  Not to mention these starters look heavily based off of Fighter, Mage, and Rouge from RPGs (Chespin's line = Fighter/Warrior, Quilladin is Quill + Paladin. Fennekin's line = mage.  Braixen even has a broomstick tail thing.  Froakie's line = Rouge.  Don't tell me Frogadier don't  look like a rouge.)

Gonna put this here as well.

Via Nintendo:   

When Chespin evolves into Quilladin, the hard spikes on its body grow even sturdier, and its able to withstand the impact of even something the size of a tractor-trailer truck without flinching. Its solid shell repels attacks while it strikes back with its pointed spines. The gentle Spiny Armor Pokémon never seeks out battles on its own, but when an opposing Pokémon strikes, it fights back! It can learn the Ground-type move Mud Shot, which does damage to opponents and lowers their Speed. This move is super effective against Fire-type Pokémon, which are usually tough opponents for Grass types like Quilladin.

Braixen is the evolved form of the Fire-type Fox Pokémon Fennekin. Players will notice that Braixen keeps a small twig tucked into its tail. Fennekin often snacks on a twig, but Braixen uses it in another waythe twig calms its mind and is also sometimes used in battle after being set aflame with a little friction. Braixen can learn the Psychic-type move Psyshock, a special move that deals damage based on the opponents Defense, as if it were a physical move. Players will want to use Psyshock on opponents that have high Special Defense.

Froakie has awesome jumping skills that are greatly improved when it evolves into Frogadier. This Bubble Frog Pokémon can reach to the top of a 2,000-foot tower with ease and eludes its opponents by leaping around ceilings or into trees. Frogadier can learn the Flying-type move Bounce, which sends the user into the air on its first turn so it can attack on the second. Bounce is super effective against Grass-type Pokémon, which often pose a challenge for Water types like Frogadier.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2013-12-20 14:21:54
oh my god this topic is still here

Date: 2015-02-22 15:09:22
brb, bringing this back from the dead.

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2015-02-23 17:38:49
>Ragecandybar hasn't been updated in 5 years.

What a drag.

Did anyone here actually create their own dumb Pokégods/Olympusmons? Maybe we could create our own project or somesuch revolving around them.

Date: 2015-02-23 19:09:41

>Ragecandybar hasn't been updated in 5 years.

What a drag.

Did anyone here actually create their own dumb Pokégods/Olympusmons? Maybe we could create our own project or somesuch revolving around them.

I only made Pokegod sprites/fusions specifically for this thread or if they were requests. :p

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2015-02-25 19:50:33

I only made Pokegod sprites/fusions specifically for this thread or if they were requests. :p

With this in mind, I decided to walk down Nostalgia Boulevard and look through some of my very, very early school drawing books. I'm talking from like kindergarten to grade 3.

Amongst all the pictures of dinosaurs hanging around, killing things, hydras, hydras killing things, and dinosaurs and hydras getting into fights with robots and giant birds, I came across the attached image.

HOW 2 CATCH LUGONIX:
1. Catch all 252 Pogeymanz (including ?????, in the wild) without a cheating device or glitchtastic means,

2. Show your totally rad and gamebreaking Pogeydex to Professor Elm. He'll be so impressed with you catching more Pogeymanz than there really are, his brain will explode,

3. Go to the remaining Pogey Ball on the desk. A battle against LUGONIX will start. It is level 1001 and knows Splash which, in this case, causes eleventy quintillion points of damage to ur mum lol,

4. You can only catch LUGONIX with the GS Ball, but it must also be acquired through non-cheating and/or glitchtastic means. You also cannot run from it, and attempts to attack it brings up the message "NOT TODAY BIATCH,"

5. If you cheat and somehow catch LUGONIX in a different Pogey Ball, your game explodes, but:

6. If you catch LUGONIX in the GS Ball, your game also explodes, but LUGONIX becomes real and will be your bff forever.

This post was brought to you by my brain, which should probably be medicated.

The above guide is completely legit©® and was funded with your tax dollars.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2015-05-05 23:38:07
I'd be up for making a Pokegod site since I had one before but it got deleted because I left it unattended lol. But yeah if anyone needs help with this let me know I love anything that involves pokegod lore

Date: 2015-05-17 00:50:09

I'd be up for making a Pokegod site since I had one before but it got deleted because I left it unattended lol. But yeah if anyone needs help with this let me know I love anything that involves pokegod lore

yo dude i havent seen you in ages, how have you been

Date: 2015-08-14 02:15:59
I'm doing great, working and going to school you know the usual things in life and sometimes the unusual haha. Every time I post here I leave because I don't expect anyone to respond but I have you on Pokemon x so I guess I'll see there sometime if I don't catch you here. Hope you're doing well yourself. Take it easy

Date: 2015-08-14 19:26:37

I'm doing great, working and going to school you know the usual things in life and sometimes the unusual haha. Every time I post here I leave because I don't expect anyone to respond but I have you on Pokemon x so I guess I'll see there sometime if I don't catch you here. Hope you're doing well yourself. Take it easy

Yeah same here pretty much haha. And yeah I don't expect any of the old people to respond cuz the forums have been RIP lately. But yeah I'm gonna try to get back into ORAS so I'll probably see you online. You too!

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2015-08-18 08:39:51
Expect the unexpected.

Date: 2015-08-18 15:36:33

Expect the unexpected.

expect the unexpected aka this topic being brought back from the dead

Date: 2015-08-26 03:35:33
Back in the day, if me or scf3 were involved you had to expect the unexpected. Good times haha, I'm so glad they made PokeGods real with mega evolutions. My childhood dream come true. I wish they would have given them original names, even if it's just temporary.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2015-08-27 23:33:43
By some insane coincidence, I happened to be thinking of this site so I logged in just to see who was still here….
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ab/b9/4a/abb94a16496fc2e923603f707ff49a3f.jpg[/img]

How ya doin' guys?

Posted by: Spoink
Date: 2015-08-28 14:32:36
Good!