Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

The Pokegod People People Eaters!! [PWN YOU!] - Page 35

Re: The Pokegod People People Eaters!! [PWN YOU!]

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2012-12-20 04:18:58
Misinterpretation of my proposed title, guys.

Pinkie Pie's Pokegod People People Pony Eaters as in eaters of double-anthropomorphic ponies, who are Pinkie Pie's Pokegods.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2012-12-20 11:53:56

Pinkie Pie's Pokegod People People Pony Eaters as in eaters of double-anthropomorphic ponies, who are Pinkie Pie's Pokegods.

Then that would be Pinkie Pie's Pony-People Pokegod People People Eaters

Also, I can edit the name of the topic. :P

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2012-12-20 13:55:17

Also, I can edit the name of the topic. :P

Just leave it the same hahah

Date: 2012-12-21 05:32:08

No, because in that particular interpretation Pinkie Pie's Pokegods are just ordinary Pokegods , not pony-people who eat people people (the things they are eating are people-people-ponies).
But I could work with being Pony-People owned or pertaining to Pinkie Pie, who eat Pokegod People People.

Date: 2012-12-27 13:59:24

No, because in that particular interpretation Pinkie Pie's Pokegods are just ordinary Pokegods , not pony-people who eat people people (the things they are eating are people-people-ponies).
But I could work with being Pony-People owned or pertaining to Pinkie Pie, who eat Pokegod People People.

god this is so confusing can we just be pppe + pinkie pie or some shit
[img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g56/segasonicdude/pinkie_pie_is_very_confused_by_serg.png[/img]

Date: 2013-01-03 01:23:17

I'm not really SCared of hackers anymore…

Oh, what a pun! The crowd goes wild!

I just wanted to bring this gem of a post back.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2013-01-15 13:52:47
>pony

Fuck that.

Date: 2013-01-15 15:34:00

>pony

Fuck that.

[img]http://i.qkme.me/137r.jpg[/img]

Date: 2013-01-15 20:13:58

>pony

f**k that.

[img]http://i.qkme.me/137r.jpg[/img]

[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv6tuxfN171r3k1m8o1_r1_400.png[/img]
please leave pppe k thx :)

Date: 2013-09-24 14:30:13
Mega-Evolutions confirmed as Pokegods. Totally legit.
BUT ACTUALLY THO CAN WE DISCUSS THIS

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2013-09-24 14:43:46
I'm gonna name my Ampharos AmFABIOs.

'Cause of the long hair.

Geddit?

But srsly, Mega Blastoise looks fucking awesome. Mega Venusaur just has a leaf on its head, and Mega Charizard is a velociraptor.

Apparently the G/S/C starters are getting Mega evolutions too. They better not fuck up Meganium.

Date: 2013-09-24 20:27:48

I'm gonna name my Ampharos AmFABIOs.

'Cause of the long hair.

Geddit?

But srsly, Mega Blastoise looks fucking awesome. Mega Venusaur just has a leaf on its head, and Mega Charizard is a velociraptor.

Apparently the G/S/C starters are getting Mega evolutions too. They better not f**k up Meganium.

Mega Blastoise is pretty fucking badass, his design almost makes me want to pick him over Charizard. But I gotta go with Mega Charizard. We're bros.
Seriously? They better not fuck up Typhlosion then. He's my fave.

Date: 2013-09-25 00:38:08
I'm personally gonna go with Mega Venusaur but only because then I get to have one starter of each type (Froakie, Bulbasaur, Torchic).  Then I can act like I'm playing some alternate dimension's Yellow version by adding some electric type in that team's mix. 

Here's to hoping the final evolutions of the Gen VI starters are Fire/Psychic, Water/Dark, Grass/Fighting.

Date: 2013-09-25 05:22:50

I'm personally gonna go with Mega Venusaur but only because then I get to have one starter of each type (Froakie, Bulbasaur, Torchic).  Then I can act like I'm playing some alternate dimension's Yellow version by adding some electric type in that team's mix. 

Here's to hoping the final evolutions of the Gen VI starters are Fire/Psychic, Water/Dark, Grass/Fighting.

I have heard from a very unreliable (emphasis on word unreliable) source that the starters are going to either be that, or Fire/Psychic + Water/Fighting + Grass/Dark. I can't remember which one it was but there was someone who allegedly leaked a whole lot of alleged information including that.

Date: 2013-09-25 08:04:24

I have heard from a very unreliable (emphasis on word unreliable) source that the starters are going to either be that, or Fire/Psychic + Water/Fighting + Grass/Dark. I can't remember which one it was but there was someone who allegedly leaked a whole lot of alleged information including that.

I've heard pretty much the same thing besides Grass/Dark. But I could see how Grass/Dark makes sense. Apparently Froakie's 3rd evo is gonna be some kind of poison dart frog thing. I think it's pretty obvious at least with Fennekin and Froakie + their evos that their types will end up being Fire/Psychic and Water/Fighting.