Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Create your own attacks - Page 1

Create your own attacks

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-09-03 09:26:05
Create your own attacks
I'll get one here soon.
EDIt: and about time, here…
Alpha Attack
Learned by: Arceus
Must not be holding any plate
PP: 1
Type: ? ? ?
Power: 200
Acc: 100
Always supereffective. Must recharge.
Attacks with a blast of an element from heaven specialized to defeat the opponent.

Re: Create your own attacks

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-09-03 19:12:34
yeah! this is a good idea. my friend invented an attack for Charizard: Meteor: the pokemon surrounds itself in a fiery blast and dives in to strike at high speed. i can imagine it to look very cool!

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2007-09-03 20:05:12
[size=25pt]bAcKrUb!!!!![/size]

"This is by far, the strangest thing I ever heard of. He played the N64, then appeared in battle with Mr. Fuji. Mr. Fuji made him switch pokemon, but instead of a pokemon coming out, the trainer came out, and Mr. Fuji's pokemon knew some weird move called bAcKrUb (yes, with case arrangement.) It was a 1 hit K.O. move. The character graphic was invisible, and Mr. Fuji started laughing and said "ha ha, you died!" The kid was transported back to Pallet Town, with no pokemon, and nothing but a master ball. Instead of the sign saying "Pallet Town", it said "Dreamland". He walked out and captured a pokemon, then he had to take the gym challenge. Every pokemon knew that weird bAcKrUb move. The character graphic was still a ghost and nobody could see it except the gym leaders. They all had wimpy pokemon like rattata and pidgey but they knew bAcKrUb. When he got all the gym badges, he went back to Mr. Fuji and Mr. Fuji said "Please rub my back" so the guy used bAcKrUb on him and Mr. Fuji said thanks and the character graphic was transported back into his room in front of the N64 and he wasn't a ghost anymore, and instead of "!" appearing above his head, "?" did. Weird."

"i was over my friend matt's house and we were playing his blue version. everything was normal. we were in pallet town and we went into oaks lab. when we came out the barriers to the grass were gone. we went in the grass and we ran into a wild rhydon level [wierd pixel]MISSINGNO.[trainer sprite] and it used bAcKrUb. we were interested in glitches so we kept playing. then it kept using bAcKrUb and it killed (yes, killed) all of the pokemon in my party. so then before it said matt blacked out the rhydon said roar hahaha you lose. so then after the character blacked out it was normal again."

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-09-03 23:58:54
Body Blast
A shockwave is emmited from the body.
Power: Depends on how heavy the pokemon is that is using the move
Acurssy:90

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2007-09-04 00:27:18
Devia Lash

an arua forms around the pokemon, merges into the pokemon
the pokemon then forms a circle around itself, crystals come out, then shoot toward the
oponent.

accuracy:50

Power:150

Critical hit rate:1/2

Date: 2007-09-04 08:25:20

[size=25pt]bAcKrUb!!!!![/size]

"This is by far, the strangest thing I ever heard of. He played the N64, then appeared in battle with Mr. Fuji. Mr. Fuji made him switch pokemon, but instead of a pokemon coming out, the trainer came out, and Mr. Fuji's pokemon knew some weird move called bAcKrUb (yes, with case arrangement.) It was a 1 hit K.O. move. The character graphic was invisible, and Mr. Fuji started laughing and said "ha ha, you died!" The kid was transported back to Pallet Town, with no pokemon, and nothing but a master ball. Instead of the sign saying "Pallet Town", it said "Dreamland". He walked out and captured a pokemon, then he had to take the gym challenge. Every pokemon knew that weird bAcKrUb move. The character graphic was still a ghost and nobody could see it except the gym leaders. They all had wimpy pokemon like rattata and pidgey but they knew bAcKrUb. When he got all the gym badges, he went back to Mr. Fuji and Mr. Fuji said "Please rub my back" so the guy used bAcKrUb on him and Mr. Fuji said thanks and the character graphic was transported back into his room in front of the N64 and he wasn't a ghost anymore, and instead of "!" appearing above his head, "?" did. Weird."

"i was over my friend matt's house and we were playing his blue version. everything was normal. we were in pallet town and we went into oaks lab. when we came out the barriers to the grass were gone. we went in the grass and we ran into a wild rhydon level [wierd pixel]MISSINGNO.[trainer sprite] and it used bAcKrUb. we were interested in glitches so we kept playing. then it kept using bAcKrUb and it killed (yes, killed) all of the pokemon in my party. so then before it said matt blacked out the rhydon said roar hahaha you lose. so then after the character blacked out it was normal again."

I saw that on TRsrockin…:p. Did you write that?

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-09-04 10:32:53
Name: Char
Power: 60
Accuracy: 85
PP: 10
Description: Projects concentrated flames at the opponent to cause a burn.

Name: Eradicate
Power: –
Accuracy: –
Description: An almighty explosion wipes out all Pokemon in play, including the user.

Name: Electrify
PP: 10
Description:The Pokemon zaps itself with electricity, causing minor damage to itself each turn & hurting those who come into physical contact with it.

Date: 2007-09-04 13:39:38
Here's another go, again an "ultimate attack".
Absolute Zero
Learned by: Arceus, Celebi
Arceus must hold Icicle Plate
Type: Ice
Power: —
Accuracy: 100
50% chance of a 1-hit KO, otherwise freezes opponent. Must recharge.

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-09-04 13:49:42
Why does Celebi learn it?

Anyways:

Name: Attack Frenzy
PP: 5
Description: The users attack is maxed out, but it's Special Defence is harshly lowered.

Date: 2007-09-04 13:53:17

By freezing time.

Date: 2007-09-04 17:24:50

By freezing time.

I couldn't stand but to laugh XD.

Date: 2007-09-04 17:37:39
If you think about it it does make sense thouugh. :-X

Posted by: d3ad connection
Date: 2007-09-04 17:53:55
Name: Ban Hammer
Power: OVER NINE THOUSANNNDD!!
Accuracy: 99/100 (sometimes the name gets spelt wrong)
PP: Infinite, as long as you have Admin badge or are holding "uber hax" item
Description: Enemy is unable to battle, unless they use "uber hax" item

frfcvtrbfbtrnmrftncxr

Date: 2007-09-04 17:55:53

Name: Ban Hammer
Power: OVER NINE THOUSANNNDD!!
Accuracy: 99/100 (sometimes the name gets spelt wrong)
PP: Infinite, as long as you have Admin badge or are holding "uber hax" item
Description: Enemy is unable to battle, unless they use "uber hax" item
:oO-K… :-X ???

Date: 2007-09-04 17:57:56

If you think about it it does make sense thouugh. :-X

Actually no, the attack refers to literally freezing, while celebi STOPS time, I don't even think he can do that, I think he can actually only travel through time, that's it.