Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Create your own attacks - Page 2

Re: Create your own attacks

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-09-04 18:00:16
Oh well then. He just came to mind, that's all.

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2007-09-04 19:52:24

[size=25pt]bAcKrUb!!!!![/size]

"This is by far, the strangest thing I ever heard of. He played the N64, then appeared in battle with Mr. Fuji. Mr. Fuji made him switch pokemon, but instead of a pokemon coming out, the trainer came out, and Mr. Fuji's pokemon knew some weird move called bAcKrUb (yes, with case arrangement.) It was a 1 hit K.O. move. The character graphic was invisible, and Mr. Fuji started laughing and said "ha ha, you died!" The kid was transported back to Pallet Town, with no pokemon, and nothing but a master ball. Instead of the sign saying "Pallet Town", it said "Dreamland". He walked out and captured a pokemon, then he had to take the gym challenge. Every pokemon knew that weird bAcKrUb move. The character graphic was still a ghost and nobody could see it except the gym leaders. They all had wimpy pokemon like rattata and pidgey but they knew bAcKrUb. When he got all the gym badges, he went back to Mr. Fuji and Mr. Fuji said "Please rub my back" so the guy used bAcKrUb on him and Mr. Fuji said thanks and the character graphic was transported back into his room in front of the N64 and he wasn't a ghost anymore, and instead of "!" appearing above his head, "?" did. Weird."

"i was over my friend matt's house and we were playing his blue version. everything was normal. we were in pallet town and we went into oaks lab. when we came out the barriers to the grass were gone. we went in the grass and we ran into a wild rhydon level [wierd pixel]MISSINGNO.[trainer sprite] and it used bAcKrUb. we were interested in glitches so we kept playing. then it kept using bAcKrUb and it killed (yes, killed) all of the pokemon in my party. so then before it said matt blacked out the rhydon said roar hahaha you lose. so then after the character blacked out it was normal again."

I saw that on TRsrockin…:p. Did you write that?

No, it was from trsrockin.

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-09-05 09:12:33

Name: Attack Frenzy
Power: –
Accuracy: –
PP: 5
Description: The users attack is maxed out, but it's Special Defence is harshly lowered.

& some similar attacks:

Name: Full Speed
PP:5
Description: The users Speed is maxed out, but it's Defence & Special Defence are lowered.

Name: Complete Focus
Description: The users Special Attack is maxed out, but it's Defence is harshly lowered.

Date: 2007-09-05 14:26:52
I'm seeing some (SOME) pretty good ideas here! Nice! :) 8) ;) :D

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-10-04 11:17:48
Pollen Maelstrom: Lowers random stat of opponent sharply, may cause paralysis

Date: 2007-10-04 11:21:58
Name: Venom Cannon
Power: 95
Accuracy: 80
Description: Badly Poisons opponent.

Date: 2007-10-04 15:33:12
Stalactite
Type: Rock
Power: 120
Accuracy: 95
Description: Stalagmites come up around the opponent before it is speared with a giant Stalactite from above. If it misses it prevents escape for one turn.

Date: 2007-10-05 20:42:46
Truce- Opponent's Attack is made equal to your attack (be useful for Alakazam or Shuckle, no?)

Date: 2007-10-06 09:05:21
Bit too. useful

Date: 2007-10-06 09:22:21

Truce- Opponent's Attack is made equal to your attack (be useful for Alakazam or Shuckle, no?)

Bit too. useful

Perhaps it could balance all your stats with your opponents ([size=8pt]so if your attack is 50, and your opponent's is 100, they would both become 75[/size])?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-10-06 10:10:04
Name: EXTREMESPEED DYNAMICPUNCH (yes, written like that)
Power: 120
Accuracy: 65%
Description: Always hits first and always confuses the foe.

Overpowered or not, it has something to do with my story, so I'm gonna post it here anyway

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-10-06 10:54:22
Name: Luma Drain
Power: 99999999999999999999999… I'm not sure.
Accuracy: 100%
PP: 1
Description: An attack so powerful that it absorbs the HP of all of the trainer's Pokemon, the trainer himself, and any surrounding humans and Pokemon.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-10-06 11:17:56
Name: Mystery
Accuracy: Depends
Power: Depends
A mystery attack. The power, accuracy, and move depends on the type of pokemon the user is.

Date: 2007-10-06 13:07:51
Bit too. useful

The stats would be reset if the opponent Pokemon is switched out, or if something like Haze is used. Also wouldn't effect opponents with Clear Body or Hyper Cutter.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-17 17:49:34
Stop This Finger:
Your Pokemon flips the other Pokemon off, causing your Attack to increase and your opponent's attack to decrease. If the opponent is a Psychic type, this is a 1-Hit KO attack. PP:50 Accuracy:100%

Super Psychic Mind Control:
Attack:An explosion type attack
PP:1
Accuracy:100%

A Psychic attack. Your Pokemon faints, but this attack causes your opponent's Pokemon to faint and also another random Pokemon on the opponent's team to faint. Cannot be used if you are down to your last Pokemon.