Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Create your own attacks - Page 5

Re: Create your own attacks

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2008-02-15 20:47:05
First: In my version of the Pokemon world, Glitch Pokemon (and Pokemon that are equipped with a post-2005 Teru-sama or know a Glitch move) can go all the way to Level 1000, learning several hyper-powerful, one-use moves in teh process.

And the 120% accuracy: That means that Supernova will hit a Pokemon with full effect, even if he has max Defense, Special Defense, and Evasion.

Third: After Gardevoir or MISSINGNO. uses Supernova, all their stats become 1/1, rendering them virtually useless.

~~~~

Posted by: 007
Date: 2008-02-15 23:36:07
Name: No Quarter
Learned by: TM03 (fuck Razor Wind), same folk can learn it as Toxic
Type: Fire
PP: 5
Accuracy: 95%
Power: natch
Effect: clears enemy's status ailments, then burns enemy in a simultaneous motion.  If enemy switches out, the Pokemon switched to faints immediately.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-02-16 06:24:38

First: In my version of the Pokemon world, Glitch Pokemon (and Pokemon that are equipped with a post-2005 Teru-sama or know a Glitch move) can go all the way to Level 1000, learning several hyper-powerful, one-use moves in teh process.

And the 120% accuracy: That means that Supernova will hit a Pokemon with full effect, even if he has max Defense, Special Defense, and Evasion.

Third: After Gardevoir or MISSINGNO. uses Supernova, all their stats become 1/1, rendering them virtually useless.

~~~~
OK, so 120% accuracy is always hit? So there HP becomes 1/1…the move really sucks then.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-02-16 11:07:02

~~~~
OK, so 120% accuracy is always hit? So there HP becomes 1/1…the move really sucks then.

If you use a move to render your Pokemon useless, it's a pretty crappy move.

Date: 2008-02-16 14:54:55
It's not a bad move.  It has infinite power; however, after use, all the user's stats become 1/1 (in the games).  In the real Pokemon world, the user disappears into a spacetime anomaly.  ~~~~

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-02-16 15:02:46

Name: No Quarter
Learned by: TM03 (fuck Razor Wind), same folk can learn it as Toxic
Type: Fire
PP: 5
Accuracy: 95%
Power: natch
Effect: clears enemy's status ailments, then burns enemy in a simultaneous motion.  If enemy switches out, the Pokemon switched to faints immediately.

No Quarter? Is that named after a Led Zeppelin song?

Date: 2008-02-16 19:33:43

It's not a bad move.  It has infinite power; however, after use, all the user's stats become 1/1 (in the games).  In the real Pokemon world, the user disappears into a spacetime anomaly.  ~~~~
Definitely not worth it.

Posted by: 007
Date: 2008-02-16 23:27:36

No Quarter? Is that named after a Led Zeppelin song?

While I'm aware of this song (now that you mention it anyway), I got it from the military term.

Date: 2008-03-10 14:27:39
[Supernova] isn't a bad move.  It's more of a desperation move (like a FG attempt from your 13 with 4 seconds left in the game).

Date: 2008-03-10 20:21:56
So one that is never meant to be used? Ahhh…gotcha ;).

Date: 2008-03-11 17:18:41
It ain't meant to never be used.  It is meant to be used when there is absolutely no other out.

~~~~

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-03-26 21:20:51
Shatter Shock
Learned by: Lucario, Regice, and Darkrai
Effect: The pokemon emits a reality-warping wave from its hands or body, that can shatter bones.
Power: 230/255
Accuracy: 30/100

Suffering Plague
Learned by: Darkrai, Dusclops, Solrock, Lunatone, Ghastly, Haunter, Gengar
Effect: Inflicts minor damage but infects the target with a Toxic-acting poison, but does more than double damage each time. The target may bleed from the mouth.
Power: 35/255
Accuracy: 50/100

Vampiric Embrace
Learned by: Most pokemon with fangs, sharp teeth.
Effect: The user acts as a vampire, draining blood from the target and doing medium damage.
Power: 150/255
Accuracy: 50/100

Edge of Chaos
Learned by: All MY favorite pokemon: Regis, Omanyte, Omastar, Lucario, and some glitch pokemon including B oE AN, only at lv 100, including the lvl 255 by glitches.
Effect: The user sacrifices half of its health, turning the battlefield into a chaotic and dizzying hell, does massive damage and inflicts the target with a lesser Suffering Plague.
Power: 265/255  ;D
Accuracy: 100/100
Edge of Chaos is just an ultimate cheap move that's my fav  XD

Date: 2008-03-27 22:00:06
i love this topic! By the way i'm too used to writing in essays or reports  :P
Force Charge
Learned by: Few fighting, some steel, and many psychic pokemon and Omanyte
Effect: The user charges their body with so much force it takes away quarter of their health, then runs at the target with incredible speed and sends the target in a beeline for any object.
Power: 145/255
Accuracy: 40/100

Hellbent Revenge
Learned by: Groudon, Mew, Darkrai, Mewtwo, Unown(for fun), Lucario, Registeel, Empoleon, Palkia, and Regigigas.
Effect: The pokemon becomes ultimately enraged, turning into a dark side and increasing attack power by 100, this also can be used to attack the target and deal damage double to what the target has hit the user with.
Power: Depends on how much damage the user has taken.
Accuracy: 1st Form: – 2nd Form: 65/100
Note: Hellbent Revenge 1st Form lasts 3 turns

Deathbolt, Ragebolt or Sunderbolt (I always make cheap moves for my favorites  :D)

Deathbolt
Learned by: Any of my favorites
Effect: Sends a catastrophic bolt of black lightning at the target, almost killing the target, defeating it, but lowering all of the user's stats by 97%.
Power: 255/255
Accuracy: 60/100

Ragebolt
Learned by: Registeel and Lucario only
Effect: Can only use in Hellbent Revenge, the damage still depends on the amount already taken, but QUADRUPLES the damage.
Power: Depends
Accuracy: 45/100

Sunderbolt
Learned by: Favorites
Effect: Completely removes all of the targets Defense, leaving it utterly helpless.
Power: –
Accuracy: 35/100

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-03-27 22:25:55
:56 error, do you mind If I post Your moves in the TMs/HMs topic under the Pokemon GCL version board?

Date: 2008-03-30 13:09:58
lol of course i don't mind
feel free to post them in GCL version topic  :)