Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Create your own attacks - Page 4

Re: Create your own attacks

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2007-10-25 15:37:16

Whaat? This got moved? :???:

I think SCared_Fir3 moved it to increase her postcount. :P

You have no idea what the f*** you are talking about.
I mean if i wanted more posts I would SPAM simple as that
But i mean your post count does not increase in the games fourm!?!
SO HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE!
*moves back*
Back on topic foos!

Posted by: Sarial
Date: 2007-11-04 11:51:29
Name: Chinese Toy
PP: 5
Accuracy: 70
Power: 120
Type: Poison
Description: Poison equivalent of Fire Blast/Blizzard/etc. Gives foe some recalled Chinese toys. Has a 66.6% chance of badly poisoning the foe.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2007-11-04 13:37:27
name:deflector
type: ???
power: N/A
Accuracy: N/A
Description: always goes first, when a pokemon hits the user with a move it deflects it back to the user and it will have the same power and special thing that may happen will have the same chance as the move that was used. One hit KO moves allows hit the user of it to.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-11-04 14:13:38

Name: Chinese Toy
PP: 5
Accuracy: 70
Power: 120
Description: Poison equivalent of Fire Blast/Blizzard/etc. Gives foe some recalled Chinese toys. Has a 66.6% chance of badly poisoning the foe.

Is that supposed to be a joke?

Date: 2007-11-04 14:15:46
Yea, actually… -.-

Here's one that would fit better:
Name: Dark Beam
PP: 10
Accuracy: 100
Power: 80
Type: Dark
Description: Attacks the foe with a dark beam. 10% chance to lower the foe's Special Def.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-11-06 15:00:24
Name: Aura Blast
Accuracy: 80
Power: 140
Type: Psychic
Description: Blasts the opponent with aura projected into its body. Very high critical hit ratio (24%). Lowers your Sp. Atk sharply.
Just off the top of my head.

Date: 2007-11-06 18:43:53
Why is this back in Forum Games?

Date: 2007-11-07 14:12:48
Was this ever in games anyway? I don't think it should belong here though, as it isn't actually a game.

Date: 2007-11-07 14:32:03

Was this ever in games anyway? I don't think it should belong here though, as it isn't actually a game.
yes it was here before cause somebody moved it

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2007-12-10 19:54:20
name: dark zen
learned by: Darkrai
type: dark/psi
effect: the first turn the user meditates in a sphere of negative energy, second turn, the user concentrates all it's negative energy toward the foe. never misses. 80% damage is inflicted, but you lose 40% of your own hp. May turn the enemy into a shadow pokemon temporarely also causing it to not obey it's owner for 5 turns

5pp/5pp (power points)
XD
XD

Date: 2007-12-31 23:05:20
Name: Poison Kiss
Learned by: Jynx
Accuracy: 75%
Effect: The Poison-type equivalent of Lovely Kiss or Sweet Kiss. Poisons the foe.

Date: 2008-01-01 08:29:26
Name: Fake
Learned by: Dunno
Type: Normal
PP: 15
Accuracy: — (always hits)
Power: — (undetermined)
Effect: Always goes second. If the opposing PkMn used an attack against you (even a stat one or special condition), you recover the damage/stat loss/condition and do a move of equal power on the opponent (if stat loss then 40 power for each stage, if condition then 70 power always).
Not bad huh? 8) ;)

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2008-01-03 12:27:45
Name: Raining Nukes
Learned by: Mewtwo
Type: Fire
PP: 1
Accuracy: 100%
Power: 9001
Effect: Kills all Pokemon in a 1000-mile radius with explosive power, including the user.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2008-02-15 19:37:11
Name: Supernova
Learned by: Gardevoir (Level 1000), MISSINGNO. (Level 1000)
Type: Psychic
PP: 1
Accuracy: 120% (!?)
Power: Infinite
Effect: The Pokemon creates a hypermassive (~1000 million million trillion times the mass of the Sun) star and, using time compression, forces it to run its lifetime.  The star is compressed to the size of an atom and then explodes, killing all enemies and enemy trainers in the process.  HOWEVER! the stats of the user become 1, and the user is permanently paralyzed, burned, and sealed in a spacetime anomaly, reducing the user to a singularity.  HOWEVER!! this move only works when the user has 1 HP left.

Date: 2008-02-15 20:01:28
Eh, not really. First of all, Lv.1000 does't exist. Also, 120% acuraccy WTF? And if the stats of the user become 1, nobody would want to use the move. And how would Gardevoir and MissingNo. be left with 1 HP?