Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Favorite Pokémon - Page 11

Re: Favorite Pokémon

Posted by: Alaistar
Date: 2015-10-30 03:33:13
You, heartless guys, forget about Wooper!
Not my favourite one but it's surely on the list: so cuuute! :3

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GCIMQfSW4uI?rel=0";

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2015-11-04 09:46:49

You, heartless guys, forget about Wooper!
Not my favourite one but it's surely on the list: so cuuute! :3

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GCIMQfSW4uI?rel=0";

Wooper for the win! :3 I love the ABBA song.

Posted by: phriendlybear
Date: 2016-02-29 04:27:36
i've written a song about bulbasaur. he wasn't the first starter i picked, but he's certainly my favorite out of the kanto starters now. (bulbasaur->cyndaquil->mudkip->—>both oshawaat and snivy->chespin)
slowpoke, sandshrew, oddish, mareep, marril, bronzong, emolga, numel, volcarona, galvantula, pikachu, porygon… ;)

Posted by: TMTRAINER
Date: 2016-07-26 20:38:18
Non-Legendary: Shuckle; both for the meme, it's uniqueness, and it's usefulness. Typhlosion is a close second.

Legendary: I love the design of Zygarde (specifically what they put out for the Cell, Core, 10%, 50%, and complete forms). Zygarde overtook Lugia for me, but it's another close call.

Posted by: Nihil
Date: 2016-09-07 16:41:48
I really like Whimsicott and Volcarona! But then again, pokémon like Farfectch'd make my heart melt. Cute ducklings!

When it comes down to glitches, I really can't pick favorites. They are all my babies : <c

Date: 2016-09-07 19:10:45
I like Farfetch'd too. Cute duck with attitude. :)

I love Volcarona, as it's a great Pokémon to use in battle and moths are cool!

When it comes down to glitches, I really can't pick favorites. They are all my babies : <c

I see. Sounds like you really like all glitch Pokémon!

You ever tried collecting them all? I tried once on Virtual Console Yellow except for some Missingno. that were basically the same apart from their ID (and also tried to shorten the names for glitch Pokémon where you have to press A or B multiple times to continue) but my save file sadly got destroyed as I accidentally used ws m in the wrong box. :(

Posted by: Nihil
Date: 2016-09-07 19:28:31

You ever tried collecting them all? I tried once on Virtual Console Yellow except for some Missingno. that were basically the same apart from their ID (and also tried to shorten the names for glitch Pokémon where you have to press A or B multiple times to continue) but my save file sadly got destroyed as I accidentally used ws m in the wrong box. :(

Oh no! That sucks :'' < With great power come greatly finnicky details to usage, sadly! And yeah, I have tried collecting them all once, in a Red version (emulated)! I had an LM4 called MusicBox she was a darling. Sadly, after my computer's hd basically imploded, I lost all my files : ( I want to start again thought, when I have the chance! Kinda lazy about beating Gold all the way to allowing pokémon trades, but I think the pride of having a kickass glitch team is worth the trouble! : D

Date: 2016-09-07 19:52:57

Oh no! That sucks :'' < With great power come greatly finnicky details to usage, sadly! And yeah, I have tried collecting them all once, in a Red version (emulated)! I had an LM4 called MusicBox she was a darling. Sadly, after my computer's hd basically imploded, I lost all my files : ( I want to start again thought, when I have the chance! Kinda lazy about beating Gold all the way to allowing pokémon trades, but I think the pride of having a kickass glitch team is worth the trouble! : D

Yes, that's true. Things are all right now though fortunately, as played through the game again; and set up dry underflow, ws m and a reusable memory editing ACE setup so it's just a matter of me trying again and being more careful. :)

I see, neat. That's a nice name. ^^

Sorry to hear about your computer :(, that sucks and hope you were able to get back some of the data you lost.

I agree. I liked to raise a few of glitch Pokémon competitively in the past, like my 3TrainerPoké named Cheese with Stun Spore, Double-Edge, Ice Beam, Softboiled. I personally didn't try to get them with glitches but rather used GameShark codes and then gave them moves possible by level-up, TM/HM, equivalent trade, possibly the Time Capsule exploit (not sure if I used it?).

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2016-09-07 22:17:13
I actually built a ginormous army of glitch Pokémon once… it was like 1000 or so spread across many saves. It was GREAT… It may or may not be floating around somewhere on the 'net…

Posted by: Spoink
Date: 2016-09-09 21:24:23
4-4 (Y248) is my favourite glitch Pokémon for several reasons.

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2016-10-17 16:57:48
Y'know who's a really cool Pokémon? Salamence.

[img]http://wikimon.net/images/5/5c/Imperialdramon.jpg[/img]

Pic related, it's Salamence.

Posted by: Max
Date: 2016-10-21 16:30:46
My favorite in Gen I is probably Cloyster. It looks pretty cool and is a great counter to Tauros and Starmie on Pokémon Stadium, not to mention Clamp in Gen I.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2016-10-21 17:32:37

My favorite in Gen I is probably Cloyster. It looks pretty cool and is a great counter to Tauros and Starmie on Pokémon Stadium, not to mention Clamp in Gen I.

Plus Gen VI. Shell Smash + White Herb + Skill Link + Icicle Spear = killing machine.

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2016-11-01 16:47:25
My new favorite Pokemon is Incineroar. I love seeing all the butthurt people complaining about how it should have been different, makes me laugh. xD So naturally I'm starting with Litten in Sun version. :P

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2016-11-01 18:29:06
I am just very very grateful that Incineroar is not a Fire/Fighting type like three other Fire starters, even though it arguably should be, being based off of a wrestler and all.