Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Favorite Pokémon - Page 5

Re: Favorite Pokémon

Posted by: Thomas
Date: 2009-02-01 21:08:59

I feel older than I do. I mean, I'm older than a lot of the staff here.

I missed a few.:
Vaporeon, Pidgeot, Starmie, Espeon, Delcatty, Murkrow, Ampharos, Lanturn, Grovyle, Swampert.

Sadly enough I am older than maybe half of the staff.

I always liked Persian, Arcanine, and Venomoth.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-02-01 21:37:30
Gardevoir and Ghost MissingNo.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-02-01 21:40:20
It's like I'm no doubt the oldest active member of the local mods…

Persian. I forgot about Persian. It's just so cute at times. Cresseria, Regice, Salamence, Empoleon, Pluse and Minun. Decamark RAGE, Decamark Earthquake, Decamark E Club, MissingNo. Kabutops MissingNo. (The ghost freaks me out), Charizard 'M.

Posted by: Thomas
Date: 2009-02-01 21:55:43
Out of the glitches, h Poke (as long as the Pokedex doesn't come up), L M 4, .4 (as long as the Pokedex ddoesn't come and it doesn't crash my game, which it does a lot), 94, Pkmn Pkmn (the mixed up Bulbasaur/Rival looking thing), and OPkmn4 X.

I, on the other hand, REALLY REALLY hate Japanese Symbols, PokeWTrainer, and p T, as all they do is crash the game every single time I encounter them.

Date: 2009-02-01 23:50:17
PokeWTrainer, pissed me off. When I thought I had it researched, it crashed my game, every time.

Glitcherino, Female Symbol. All thought in my old Red's HoF, I saw what I think was PKMN PKMN, the one that's black and red.

Posted by: Jump and Run
Date: 2009-03-06 14:56:18
I have a lot of favorites… They are (in categories)

Gen I: Koffing
Gen II: Ledian
Gen III: Deoxys
Gen IV: Gallade
R/B glitch: Kabutops Fossil MissingNo.
Yellow Glitch: X u - x u,

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-03-18 23:32:58
I'm not exactly sure what my favorites are. But these seem to appeal to me for some reason:

Dragonite, Espeon, Porygon2, Scizor, Magnezone, Cresselia, Latios, Giratina, Metagross, Azelf, Jirachi, Zapdos, Deoxys (Speed and Attack formes), Glaceon, Skarmory (sorta), the Regi trio, Salamence, and Aerodactyl.
So mainly Dragon/Ghost/Steel/Psychic types and stuff. Except Lucario. Fuck that fucker.

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-03-20 19:47:46
At this point, PorygonZ.  Its design/concept is cool and it also is very effective in competitive battling.

Posted by: Missingno. Master
Date: 2009-03-25 16:53:37
From Generation I: Charmeleon, Weedle, Weezing, Arbok, Muk, Venomoth, Exeggutor

From Generation II: Wobbuffet, Piloswine, Dunsparce, Qwilfish

From Generation III: Wynaut, Shedinja, Swampert, Dustox, Swalot

From Generation IV: Infernape, Drifblim, Chatot, Porygon-Z

Glitch Pok?mon: Missingno., 'M, LM4, h POKe, A, a, .4

Slightly off-topic; Is it possible to encounter Chisai U, PokeWTrainer, or p T without the game crashing?  And no GameShark stuff, either.  I no longer own one, and the one I owned never worked right.

Posted by: Wild GHOST
Date: 2009-04-02 13:15:09
Ah, you can't go wrong with the classic team of Charizard and Kadabra/Alakazam. Other than that my favorite types are Fire, Dragon, and Psychic, although I've started to take a liking to Dark- and Ice-types lately.

Date: 2009-04-02 14:14:09
Hmm, let's see.

Gen 1: Charizard, Marowak, Vaporeon, Mewtwo, Mew, Articuno, Zapdos, Ninetales, Vulpix, Pidgeot, Arcanine, Haunter, Rhydon, Dragonair.

Gen 2: Shiny Charizard, Shiny Gyarados, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Ampharos, Lanturn, Umbreon, Skarmory, Houndour, Houndoom, Suicune, Raikou.

Gen 3: Mightyena, Shiny Mightyena, Metagross/Shiny Metagross, Latias, Latios, Regice, Salamence, Swampert, Swellow, Gardevior, Skitty, Delcatty, Shiny Rayquaza, Spheal, Zangoose, Shiny Blaziken.

Gen 4: Cresselia, Luxray, Staravia, Staraptor, Lopunny, Glameow, Pachirisu, Dialga, Mesprit, Glaceon, Finneon, Lumineon, Mismagius.

Glitches of the 1st Gen: MissingNo. 'M, Glitcherino, Charizard 'M, Female Symbol.

Glitches of the 3rd Gen: Decamrk RAGE, Decamark E CLUB, Decamark EARTHQUAKE. (There was another I liked, but I forgot the name.)

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-04-06 19:22:37
I like pretty much anything that can learn Earthquake (ironic, since I live in California) like Flygon, Swampert, or Tyranitar, but Blaziken and Breloom are cool too. I really only like Generation III pokemon because I only play Emerald or Sapphire (I can't handle the graphics of other games).

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-04-06 21:17:18
Gen I and II had better music than IV, but not as good as III.

Only Gen I has MissingNo.

Gen IV hasn't Kanto nor Johto.  Gen III hasn't Johto.

Posted by: Piedie
Date: 2009-04-08 14:34:42
Spiritomb, best pokemon EVA

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-04-16 18:25:21
4th gen: Arceus, Regigigas, Infernape, Gallade.