Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Favorite Pokémon - Page 10

Re: Favorite Pokémon

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2013-10-30 03:14:11

With X and Y finally out my most favorite non-legendary Pokemon is Espurr. I dunno why I find it so cute but I do, it's blank stare is adorable but I don't really care for it's cry though. :P

[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Espurr+in+Pokemon+Amie...+E-Espurr_e74e2f_4839025.png[/img]

It's seen some shit.

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2013-10-30 09:19:04

With X and Y finally out my most favorite non-legendary Pokemon is Espurr. I dunno why I find it so cute but I do, it's blank stare is adorable but I don't really care for it's cry though. :P

[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Espurr+in+Pokemon+Amie...+E-Espurr_e74e2f_4839025.png[/img]

It's seen some shit.

http://www.dorkly.com/article/55675/the-internet-really-likes-espurr
niccceee. Here's some more.

Still loving vanillite and beedrill.

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2013-10-30 14:14:08
Beedrill is bro as fuck. I used one on a playthrough of HeartGold. I tried using him in earlier generations but he didn't have anything other than lolpoisonsting.

Based U-Turn.

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2013-10-30 14:25:34

Beedrill is bro as fuck. I used one on a playthrough of HeartGold. I tried using him in earlier generations but he didn't have anything other than lolpoisonsting.

Based U-Turn.

HEY, Twineedle was amazing in the first games. You attacked multiple and had a chance to poison.

Date: 2013-10-30 15:13:08
And it was completely useless because it did shit damage, and the only type that was weak to it was actually immune to it because of an oversight.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2013-10-31 02:11:09

and the only type that was weak to it was actually immune to it because of an oversight.

Twineedle was never Ghost type. What are you on about?

Date: 2013-10-31 16:27:42
Wait, I thought Ghost resisted Bug, or something? Something stupid like that, anyway.

So we can all agree that Tyrantrum is the biggest bro in X/Y, right? Srsly, he wrecks everything.

My favorite Pokémon is still Meganium. He's the epitome of badass adorable in the world of Pokémon.

Posted by: camper
Date: 2013-11-01 00:05:42
Ghost has no effect on Psychic in Gen I.

Posted by: voltage
Date: 2014-02-28 00:04:11
Kanto: Ditto for overall usefulness.
Johto: Kingdra due to CritDra.
Hoenn: Metagross due to it's design looking cool as well as being my favorite pseudo-legendary and Shedinja for Wonder Guard.
Sinnoh: Rotom and Gallade.
Unova: The Zoroark line due to Illusion sounding cool. The Hydreigon and Haxorus lines also qualify.
Kalos: Malamar due to Topsy-Turvy and the Goodra line due to being dragons.

Posted by: Missingnoguy55
Date: 2015-02-24 09:10:05
Since we were talking about Beedrill, it's fucking terrifying now that it has a mega evolution.

[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73775541/beedrill-mega.gif[/img]

Date: 2015-02-24 16:58:11
My team of BROS 4 LYFE:
1. Meganium
2. Gastrodon (east)
3. Camerupt
4. Hydreigon
5. Tyrantrum
6. Girafarig

We'd go on zany adventures and climb mountains and beat up hippies and people who brag about their yachts.

Posted by: Mefista
Date: 2015-03-04 19:31:48
My fave is Raichu.As expected,it is constantly shat on.

Posted by: Addri Trainer
Date: 2015-03-23 20:15:07
I post my top in generations:
1: Charizard.
2: Lugia.
3: Blaziken, Metagross and Azumarill.
4: Infernape <3
5: Emboar
6: I don't play this gen, because me sucks. For me, the worst gen…

Posted by: Ian61
Date: 2015-06-12 11:05:37
It's a tie between Bulbasaur and Watchog.

For glitches, 3TrainerPoké $.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2015-06-12 11:17:39
My favourite Pokémon are Torchic and Emolga.

Glad you like 3TrainerPoké $, I think it's very cool with its huge base stats except for HP and Speed and through TM/HM and equivalent trade it can learn good moves like Thunder Wave and Softboiled to restore its HP and attacking moves like Earthquake, Mega Drain, Ice Beam, Tri Attack (but it is the fake hex:0E Normal so probably doesn't gain STAB for it).

My other favourite Generation I glitch Pokémon are 94 (Red/Blue hex:F1), 4- 4 (Yellow hex:F8 - it looks vaguely like a blue Bulbasaur totem pole if you imagine it, I love it), . ( .I' (Yellow hex:F0).X - x, (Red/Blue hex:C4) and various others like those with large base stats or interesting things that make them more special (PokéWTrainer, ., etc).