Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Project Trainer Dex - Page 4

Re: Project Trainer Dex

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2008-01-20 16:01:08
Extended Mew Trick = TRs Rockin Term
Ditto Trick = GCL term

Mew is often not involved at all.

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-01-20 18:36:54
I feel bad for mew always being blamed for things.

Posted by: Darkness_LordII
Date: 2009-01-04 18:22:29
Well im gonna post some research I did with the Hex FD glitched trainer (253)

Information

HEX : FD (253)
GLITCH NAME
Trainer: (b) 9(b) 4  B stand for glitch block
Glitch : x (b) r 4 ?
Level: 0

My Pok?mon: Level 254 TRAINER POKE (Using the Pok?mon modifier hex code 00 on a Pikachu and first pokemon level modifier). It was my only pokemon

By doing the gameshark code 01FDD7CF,  I ran over in the viridian forest to encounter this mega glitch (Screenshot 1 and 2). After sending out x (b) r  4 - , I used a master ball and the trained blocked the ball (As usual)(Screenshot 3). After that, the fight ended and I was still at the same place. The odd thing is that the game was in SLOW MOTION after the fight. I could not fight any Pok?mon as they were none of them on the grass (After many step the game say ??REPEL WORE OFF?? event thought I have never used that item. Finally at the end of the forest a trainer jumped on me.

He was called (b) ll and he has ash sprite (Screenshot 4). I could fight this glitch and I didn?t have the ZZAZZ effect. I used thundershock and growl until I ran out of pp for each (Thundershock does nothing to this glitch). Each time I was using either move, the trainer never attack and always put a Guard Spec on x (b) r 4- (Screenshot 4). Finally when I ran out of pp, I used the default move struggle. It didn?t deal a lot of damage to the glitch but killed my Trainerpoke because of the recoil damage.

And then I got black out (Screenshot 6). Notice that in this screenshot the zzazz effect started. I was back at pallet town but in slow motion like after the first fight. Before shutting down the emulator, ive returned to the viridian forest to fight the same trainer but the game froze just before.

I have attached the screenshot.