Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Glitch Discussion

Prof Oak - Page 6

Re: Prof Oak

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2007-10-28 02:58:03
But Cooltrainer is a form of Superglitch.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-10-28 11:25:35
Yes, it gives TMTRAINER and freezes after the battle.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-28 11:27:33
Superglitch is one frickin' scary move…

Date: 2007-10-28 11:29:03
Not for me, I'm tired of it after continously getting TMTRAINER while investingating here: http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,2252.0.html.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-28 11:33:23
I still want to know why it is called Superglitch and who came up with that name.

Date: 2007-12-26 10:16:22
About his being the beta champion and all, I found an interesting video here.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-01-31 20:36:28

From what I hear, Oak's Pokemon are Tauros, Exeggutor, Arcanine, Gyrados, and Blastoise. I suspect he was to be the original Elite Four Champion, but they replaced him with Gary.

I actually have a youtube video of him having a Venusaur instead. As a side note, I did a lot of Experimenting and his party will vary depending upon what trainer you fight. One party he had was full of selfdestruct users in their 30's. It was a party you'd typically find in that of a Scientist's or Super nerd's. In addition he also says whatever trainer you used for the code's defeat comment. I submitted the video in the emulator video section of the Submit a glitch forum of the battle with the Venusaur replacing the Blastoise.