Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Freaked Out! Can YOU Feel The Sunshine? - Page 1

Freaked Out! Can YOU Feel The Sunshine?

Posted by: hypershadow12
Date: 2009-01-11 16:19:27
Oh my, i'm sure lots of you guys have heard it but i just learned about….the TAILS DOLL!!!. I watched a video about it on YouTube, and it had him just staring at me, wide eyed and bloody. After that I got scared because he started smiling a wide, disturbing smile. After that I searched about him and found out the curse. Im not trying to sound wierd either, it just really freaked me out.

DT

I put this here because I thought it related to Sonic R.

Re: Freaked Out! Can YOU Feel The Sunshine?

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2009-01-11 18:00:18

….the TAILS DOLL!!!

*omggasp*

But seriously, I think the Tails Doll is overrated as a monster-type thing. The first time I saw the thing, I thought it was just kind of weird at first. Not very scary. Possibly even cute. But these Sonic fanatics portray the guy as a satanic little devil and make up ridiculous stories about how they met the Tails Doll and it slit their throat and/or their friends throat.

Although, on a lighter note, I find the stories quite entertaining and comedic more than anything. To think of a doll possessing and killing people is quite a laugh.

By the way,
[spoiler]SHLUUUUMPY[/spoiler]

Date: 2009-01-11 18:38:32
Yeah, I mean I thought it was creepy, but looking at the real version, it looks harmless.

By the way TTT, have you seen the picture im talking about?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-01-11 18:44:15
http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,3547.0.html

Date: 2009-01-11 19:09:30
Yuzi had stated it all perfectly, GARY. Too bad he left.

Yeah, I mean I thought it was creepy, but looking at the real version, it looks harmless.

By the way TTT, have you seen the picture im talking about?

I know what the Tails Doll looks like.
But I haven't seen the specific picture you're talking about.

Date: 2009-01-11 19:30:12
Its on a Youtube vid. Just type in Tails Doll and it will show a still of the vid and it will look like a tall, wide eyed tails. It is actually 3 shorts about him, and its the 2nd one. you can fast forward to about 50 sec and watch to about 1:50 if you want. They actually make him look pretty frightening

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2009-01-11 20:24:13

Its on a Youtube vid. Just type in Tails Doll and it will show a still of the vid and it will look like a tall, wide eyed tails. It is actually 3 shorts about him, and its the 2nd one. you can fast forward to about 50 sec and watch to about 1:50 if you want. They actually make him look pretty frightening

Oh yes, the one where he smiles and holds up his jagged, bloody nails and then he eats the camera? *dun [size=1]dun[/size] dun [size=1]dun[/size] dun DUN [size=4]DUN[size=7]DUN[/size][/size]* *scream*

(off/on-topic)
What about Weegee? Everybody argues that Weegee is just as scary as the Tails Doll, but I disagree, Weegee is just funny as hell to me. Tails Doll used to intimidate me, but he doesn't anymore.

Date: 2009-01-11 20:45:18
YES! Thats the one! Thats the only video of him that scares me. I dont really know why, but probably because of that damn smile….it gives me chills!

Date: 2009-01-12 17:17:40

Hey, guess what?
There are hundreds, if not thousands of Tails Doll videos. Give me a link.

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2009-01-12 17:18:51

What about Weegee? Everybody argues that Weegee is just as scary as the Tails Doll, but I disagree, Weegee is just funny as hell to me. Tails Doll used to intimidate me, but he doesn't anymore.

Yeah, Weegee, Malleo, and Yushee could kick the Tar out of Tails Doll any day.

I don't see how anyone finds Weegee intimidating outside of fiction though.

Date: 2009-01-12 19:25:16

Hey, guess what?
There are hundreds, if not thousands of Tails Doll videos. Give me a link.
second short video thing it starts at like 48 seconds.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trNv0Dg5eWU

Date: 2009-01-12 19:46:31
Yes, Weegee and Malleo both pwn the Tails Doll. The video was not disturbing at all.

Date: 2009-01-12 19:57:41
Yeah, I know it wasnt disturbing. I just thought that particular part was kinda wierd/creepish. I dont believe in the tails doll(outside of sonic r) or the curse, I was just wondering what peoples opinions were

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2009-01-12 20:40:38
Weegee, Malleo, Yushee, and what was the other one? Oh yes, 'Boozuh'.
Personally I find these (except Weegee) to be simple insults to the Mario characters.
1. Malleo isn't scary or powerful like Weegee.
2. WTF is Yushee?
3. Boozuh and Yushee are epic fail, the real characters are much much better.

4. Weegee owns.
(back on topic)
I remember I was scared to go upstairs in the darkness because I thought the Tails Doll was there, but now I don't find him scary. He is more gory and scarier than Weegee, but Weegee is just too much [glow=red,2,300]epic lulz[/glow] for the Tails Doll.
EDIT: And what about Giygas? He may not be part of this 'fad' of Weegee and Tails Doll, but when you find out what the programmer was thinking when he made Giygas is just scary.
Tails Doll: Evil possessed doll that kills people and eats their souls.
Weegee: Epic lulz for me but to others 'can rupture souls'.
Giygas: Represents something that is much worse and disgusting than both Tails Doll and Weegee.

Date: 2009-01-13 19:57:36

Giygas: Represents something that is much worse and disgusting than both Tails Doll and Weegee.

I think it's okay to say rape here.