Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games Discussion

Freaked Out! Can YOU Feel The Sunshine? - Page 4

Re: Freaked Out! Can YOU Feel The Sunshine?

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-02-04 20:59:34
Chuck Norris does not fear Tails Doll.  Tails Doll fears Chuck Norris.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-02-04 22:33:14

Tails Doll isn't really that scary at all. Just some people have Tails-Doll-o-phobia.
Earthbound seems like a light-hearted game, but some of the battles are just twisted. Especially Giygas and that removed Mother 3 boss.

Yeah, I'm aware of Giygas representing rape. The Vapor 2 enemy in the Mother 3 video was weird as there was nothing there. (Of course it is called Vapor 2 so no surprise that nothing is there.) As with most of the other enemies, they were kind of warped. Then again, isn't almost everything in the Mother series warped at times?

Oh and Tails Doll doesn't scare me, he just looks like a lifeless….thing of sorts. Part of the reason why he is so creepy. The face is as emotionless and dead as a Doll. (pun intended since it is a doll.) I've always wondered what lurks inside the Zipper. Maybe it is a selfdestruct device or a bomb. Then again it could just be some old stuffing and the receiver of his Antennae.

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2009-02-05 22:09:57

Tails Doll isn't really that scary at all. Just some people have Tails-Doll-o-phobia.
Earthbound seems like a light-hearted game, but some of the battles are just twisted. Especially Giygas and that removed Mother 3 boss.

Oh and Tails Doll doesn't scare me, he just looks like a lifeless….thing of sorts. Part of the reason why he is so creepy. The face is as emotionless and dead as a Doll. (pun intended since it is a doll.) I've always wondered what lurks inside the Zipper. Maybe it is a selfdestruct device or a bomb. Then again it could just be some old stuffing and the receiver of his Antennae.

…or it could be pure evil.
Has anyone heard of Vectorman series by Sega?